Vitagenone is one of the best natural remedies brands to relieve symptoms of fatigue or exhaustion. Fatigue is a physical or mental state, of being tired and is twice as common in women as in men. About 5-20% of people suffer from this troublesome symptom. People with Chronic Fatigue have suffered from Mitochondrial Fatigue; a typical symptom of the exhaustion. It would be like, catching a bad cold or flu that will be never recovered fully. Mitochondria are the parts of the cell responsible for energy production. Vitagenone works by improving the health of Mitochondria.
- Helps to regain energy and endurance
- Increase mental clarity
- Relieve sexual exhaustion and over masturbation symptoms
- Encourage the body’s detoxification process
- Reduce emotional fatigue
- Boost Immune System and increase Natural Killer Cells
- Permitting maximum muscle growth and optimal body fat reduction
- Rejuvenate Endocrine systems
- Balance the production of essential hormones from Thyroid, Pituitary, and Adrenal glands
Vitagenone – Active Herbal Ingredients
- Astragalus: Helps to increase the production of red cells in bone marrow. Replenished red blood cells, improve the delivery of oxygen to the brain, and other vital organs.
- Bupleurum: Contains sai ko saponins, which relieves muscle tension, and helps to cleanse and detoxify the liver.
- Siberian Ginseng: Ginsenosides is the main ingredient of Ginseng that has many beneficial effects. Ginseng helps to regulate stress hormones and has been traditionally used to fight fatigue.
- Codonopsis Pilosula: Codonopsis promotes energy and endurance and also support immune resistance. It prevents platelet aggression and increases blood elasticity, around the brain area. Thus helps in improving memory function.
- White Attractylodes: A powerful energy and sex drive booster
Vitagenone – Foods to fight Fatigue
- Energy Foods
- Avoid Processed Foods
- Eat Fresh Foods
- Avoid Caffeine
- Lean Proteins
- Sugars & Simple Starches
- Green tea
- Supplement Food
Vitagenone – Treatment for failing Mitochondria
Mitochondria supply energy in the form of ATP(Adenosine Triphosphate). It can be used for all sorts of biochemical jobs from muscle contraction to hormone production. When Mitochondria fail, it results in the poor supply of ATP. Due to this, cells go slow, because they do not have the energy supply to function at a normal speed.
- Don’t use up energy faster than your mites can supply it .
- Supply the adequate raw material necessary for the Mitochondria to heal themselves and work efficiently.
- Pacing activities to avoid undue stress to Mitochondria.
- Getting excellent sleep
- Excellent nutrition – taking sufficient micronutrient supplements, Stabilizing blood sugar levels, identifying allergies to food.
- Detoxifying all of which poison Mitochondria.
- Addressing the common problem of hyperventilation.
- Address the secondary damage caused by Mitochondria failure.
Vitagenone- Pros and Cons
- It is suitable for both men and women
- The ingredients are all natural
- The formula fights fatigue for sexual and non-sexual purposes alike
- There isn’t much described in the formula, to address that it is specifically designed, for sexual problems.
- The recommended dose is 2 Vitagenone pills twice a day. So you would need 2 bottles a month and it is quite costly.
Vitagenone – Customer Review
Customers say that the product really works well with their fatigue and it can be used as a substitute for energy drinks. As it is all natural and chemical free, so they need not want to deal with side effect problems. Customers claim it as a great way to care about their problems with a great price.
The overall rating of Vitagenone is very good. The negative feed back, which one customer raised was with regard to the shipping of the product. It was supposed, to be shipped within 1 business day, but after one week also it didn’t get shipped to the customer. The another issue, customers raise is that one bottle only work for 8 months and it is quite costly.