Vita Pharmica PressAssure is a safe and clinically tested dietary supplement for maintaining healthy Blood Pressure. It is the natural, completely safe, non-toxic and effective remedy. Scroll down to know about the Vita Pharmica PressAssure Reviews, ingredients, features and more.
Vita Pharmica PressAssure What is It?
PressAssure is a 100% natural, proven an herbal remedy for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels that is already in the normal range. It is natural, safe, effective, and side-effect-free supplement that will not cause dependency. This is an ancient successful formula from Asia for over 40 years. This herbal formula is safe to take with other supplements.
Vita Pharmica PressAssure – Features
- It is safe and effective remedy that will not cause dependency or any side effects
- It will make will experience the difference and see a healthier blood pressure in as little as two to five days of use.
- This traditional formula has unique natural herb extracts.
- It supports healthy blood pressure the natural way without any side effects
- One bottle contains 120 Tablets
- Servings per Container 30
- Priced around $40
Vita Pharmica PressAssure – Ingredients
The herbal ingredients in this formula are –
- Baikal skullcap root,
- Cassia tora seed,
- Ligusticum chuaxiong rhizome,
- white peony root,
- Turmeric rhizome
- Nardostachys chinensis rhizome.
Other ingredients include –
- Stearic acid,
- Cellulose gum,
- Magnesium stearate,
- Silicon dioxide
- Beta-carotene (It is a proprietary dried aqueous concentrate of 2,000 mg)
Vita Pharmica PressAssure – Directions To Use
Its recommended use is to take 4 tablets every morning, preferably 20-30 minutes before meals or on an empty stomach. One bottle has 120 tablets, enough for one month supply.
Vita Pharmica PressAssure – Side Effects
PressAssure is herbal proven ancient remedy from Asian culture. It is natural and safe supplement that will not cause any side-effects associated with blood pressure medicines – Weakness, fatigue, sleepiness, impotence, cold hands and feet, difficulty sleeping or nightmares, depression or sluggishness, slow or fast heartbeat, skin rash, loss of taste or dry mouth, dry constant cough, stuffy nose or asthma symptoms, ankle swelling, leg cramps or aches in joints, headache, lightheadedness or swelling around eyes, constipation or diarrhea, and fever or anemia.
In fact, this supplement helps relieve high blood pressure symptoms such as headaches, heart palpitations, catching your breath after exertion, tiredness, flushed face, blurry vision, nosebleeds, urgent need to urinate frequently, wooziness and ringing in the ears.
Vita Pharmica PressAssure – Interactions
This dietary supplement is safe to take other supplements and medications. It won’t interfere with medications such as diuretics, blood thinners, beta-blockers and calcium channel blockers. However, it is best to speak with a doctor before use. Also, do not stop or change prescribed medication on your own without consulting your doctor.
Vita Pharmica PressAssure – Cautions and Warnings
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing women, consult a physician.
- Do not give it to a child without consulting a doctor.
- Use this product only after consulting your physician about your specific health needs.
- Do not change or discontinue prescribed medications without the consent of your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Vita Pharmica PressAssure – Where to Buy?
You can buy this product online from various sites such as Amazon, hihealth.com, their official website vitapharmica.com and more. Many sites offer a discount on regular price, free shipping and more. However, if you buy from hihealth.com can avail –
- Discounted price$29.99 while the Regular price is $39.99
- Earn reward points
- Fast and Free shipping
- Excellent customer support and more
Vita Pharmica PressAssure – Customer Reviews
This supplement has received several positive customer feedbacks. It has got 3.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon from over 40 reviewers. People say it works well and helps to maintain blood pressure. However, some people say the product didn’t work and few people commented about its foul taste, smell and price.
- AZ Lady says this product actually works. She did certain adjustment to diet and added pressure, to get BP down to 113/77 from 135/82.
- Ida’s blood pressure has come down dramatically after a couple of years of really high pressure. While ordering this, she was as bit doubtful, but in nearly a week time she saw a great difference. She will reorder.
- Rick says this product did not lower blood pressure instead caused severe diarrhea. He visited a doctor to get legitimate medicine to lower his blood pressure.
This natural blood pressure herbal remedy is clinically tested and proven to be safe and effective. However, few customers reported having some side effects like intense diarrhea, allergic reaction, and headaches. So try yourself and decide on your own the product effectiveness.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.