Urinary Tract Infections are common in all. Women seem to be more prone to UTI and have recurrent infections than men. Men, though are less prone to this, suffer more severe infections.
Taking antibiotic medication for the recurring infections may not be advisable since the bacteria may develop resistance to the drug and may no longer be effective. The best method is to go the natural way with homeopathic remedies. The homeopathic remedies are made from natural herbs and are completely safe to use. This UTI-Clear drops is formulated with 7 herbs that are known to be used for many urinary disorders. It will help clear the symptoms like painful bloody frequent urination and also relieves back pain and fever or malaise’s associated with the urinary tract infections.
How to use UTI-Clear Drops?
The UTI-Clear drops may be directly put into the mouth or diluted in small amount of water or juice and sip it slowly. The initial dosage is, for children 6-9 yrs of old is one drop per the age thrice; children 10-14 yrs ¼ ml thrice daily, and for children above 15 and adults it is ½ ml thrice daily for a week. Water consumption must be about 6-8 glasses a day. The results will be visible in a day or mostly by 3 days and the symptoms will disappear without having to compromise with the immunity. Those who suffer recurrent infections may use it for a longer period until sure that the symptoms will not return.
UTI-CLEAR DROPS For Urinary Infections
UTI-Clear drops is formulated with 7 herbs that are known to be used for many urinary disorders. It will help clear the symptoms like painful bloody frequent urination and also relieves back pain and fever or malaise’s associated with the urinary tract infections.
Urinary Tract Infections are common and troublesome. But with proper care and medication it is not so hard to get rid of. The best way to eliminate it is by natural or homeopathy. It uses natural herbs in the medications that have been used for centuries in treating these kinds of infections and their related symptoms. The UTI-Clear from Native Remedies is a liquid medication that can use in treating urinary infection in adults and in children who are above the age of 6 yrs old.
The medication can be directly dropped in to the mouth or can be easily mixed with a small amount of water or juice and sip it slowly. The medication must be taken regularly in the recommended quantity for effectiveness. The results will be visible within a day or may take 2-3 days. But the symptoms will be gone in a week. Later a small amount of medication may be continued as preventive measure against anymore re occurrence.
Native Remedies UTI-Clear Drops Usage
- The drops must be taken only in the recommended amount and not in excess for speedy recovery.
- Drink lot of water, 6-8 glasses, per day. Water will help flush the impurities and infectious microbes out of the system. It will also increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Those who want to continue the medicine as a preventive measure must take a smaller quantity than that is recommended.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not administer this without consulting their concerned doctors. They can avail another product from Native Remedies.
- The usage must be consistent for best results.
- One must not hold back the urinating sensation.
- Taking shower instead of bath tub will be helpful in preventing recurrent infections.
- Use only cotton clothes as the synthetic may aid in the microbes in growing.
- Women must avoid any douches or spray and must follow proper hygiene.
UTI-Clear drops are a homeopathic remedy for urinary tract infections, made by Native Remedies. The medication is prepared under certified premises and conditions. The full spectrum extraction makes all the active elements available. The ingredients are medicinal herbs and are well chosen for the purpose in hand. They all are well known for using in treatment of many urinary tract disorders from a long ago. There are seven main ingredients in this preparation, they are, Buchu, Bearberry lea, Yarrow, Lemon Balm, Oatstraw, St. John’s wort, Echinacea, and Bilberry.
UTI Clear Drops Ingredients
- Buchu- Agathosma betulina- has been traditionally used as a cleanser to clean the urinary tract. It also acts as a natural tonic and flushes out any impurities in the urinary system. The active ingredients in this plant extract are capable of killing those infecting germs and are effective in treating kidney infections and other STDs.
- Bearberry Leaf- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi- is a historical traditional medicine for treating urinary infections. The main content in the extract is arbutin, a glycoside.
- Yarrow- Achillea millefolium- has anti-inflammatory properties and is used as a remedy for common cold and fever. It is also beneficial in treating many gastrointestinal and other abdominal discomforts. This herb will be effective in treating the fever and cramps associated with the UTI.
- Lemon Balm- Melissa officinalis- This herb has some calming effects and can also act as sedative. It is helpful in relieving pain and also boosts the immune system.
- Oatstraw- Avena sativa- is a general tonic for the body. It has many uses in folklore and modern medicine. The most important use of it here is its ability to cure bladder weakness and is useful in treating excessive urination.
- St. John’s wort- Hypericum perforatum- It is capable of relieving upset stomach is what makes it fit to be included in this medication.
- Narrow leaved purple cornflower- The extracts contain elements that can reduce inflammation, stimulate the immune system, and can kill certain microbes and yeast.
- Bilberry- is used in treating urinary tract infections and kidney infections since it contains anti-inflammatory elements.
Individually these ingredients have its own side effects or irritations but since it is used in diluted form in homeopathic preparations it is highly unlikely to have any negative effects and none are reported so far.
UTI-Clear Drops is a homeopathic formula for treating urinary tract infections, back pain, and fever related to this infection. It can effectively address the painful, bloody, and cloudy urine and relieves frequent urination along with reducing back pain and fever associated with UTI. This is a herbal preparation made with the selected herbs that has been used in traditional and folklore medicines in treating urinary tract, kidney and other abdominal infections. For the best effectiveness it is important to know how much drops are to be administered, how often and for how long. This medicine is for children who are 6 yrs of age and above.
UTI-Clear Drops Dosage
- Children 6-8 yrs old- They need to take equal amount of drops that is equal to their age, three times a day for about 5-7 days.
- Children 10-14 old- For them measure the medicine to about 0.25 mL and administer it three times daily for a week.
- Children above 15 yrs- They can take 0.50 mL of the liquid medication thrice daily for a week.
- Adults- They takes the same amount as children above 15, 0.50 mL thrice daily for 5-7 days.
The drops may be dropped directly in to the mouth or can be mixed with a small amount of water or juice. The results of effect of the medicine will be known in a day. In some people the effect will be a bit slow and will be known in almost three days. The medication can be continued for 5-7 days. By that time the symptoms will all be disappeared. Later it may be used as a supportive medicine for some who are vulnerable to it frequently in preventing any more infections.
The best results will be only when it is taken regularly and in the right amount needed. Drinking as much water as possible will be beneficial. Drink about 6-8 glasses of water daily, this will help flush out the urinary tract. A single bottle may also for 40 days for an adult and more days when used by a child. The medication does not need refrigeration, just need to be kept in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
You can buy the UTI Clear without antibiotics from the Native Remedies website and there are many retailers available online as well. Native remedies is an FDA registered company which produces medicines for the treatment of symptoms of many diseases and they have a natural and holistic approach to it. They use herbs that have been used for many years for the treatment of the disease in their products. This gentle medicine, the UTI Clear gives more prolonged effects than antibiotics to cure the symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections.
What does UTI Clear do?
The UTI-Clear Drops does the following functions:
- Addresses pain during urination (dysuria)
- Reduces blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Normalizes cloudy urine
- Reduces blood in the urine
- Removes the inability to urinate despite the urge
- relieves back pain
- Prevents fever and malaise (general discomfort)
Buy UTI_Clear Drops
When you buy UTI Clear, you can be rest assured that the product is safe and non-addictive. It has been made by a team of experts which includes naturopaths, homeopathy experts, herbalists and responsible pharmacists. UTI Clear can help you with efficient treatment of the symptoms without the risk of any side effects. When a good diet and healthy life style is followed, the effects of the UTI Clear are increased.
When you buy the UTI Clear from Native Remedies, you get a one year unconditional money back guarantee. The product contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and is not animal tested,
UTI Clear is created using the full spectrum approach (FSA) which uses a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory testes, raw ingredients and good manufacturing practices or GMP. The products made in this method guarantees the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
When you buy UTI-Clear Drops, you have to use it regularly and according to the guidelines given on the website. Usually, the effects are seen with 5 or 6 days but if the infection does not clear by then, you can continue the same dosage until you get the required results.
You can buy the UTI Clear to get rid of the symptoms of the urinary tract infections and also back pain. The medicine is not meant as a cure for the disease itself.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.