Neck pain is a common problem that may cause due to temporary reasons such as wrong sleeping position, sports-related injuries, poor posture, etc. or chronic issues like cervical degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, osteoarthritis, etc. The most of these neck pain problems are about to change with The Neck Hammock.
The Neck Hammock for Neck Pain Relief in Minutes works using a highly effective method called cervical traction. This is a simple, portable device you can use every day to help release muscle tension in as little as 10 minutes. Continue reading to know more about The Neck Hammock Reviews, Price, How it Works and more.
The Neck Hammock for Neck Pain Relief in Minutes
Expertly designed by a licensed physical therapist Dr. Steve Sudell, The Neck Hammock Inc. offers a Better neck pain relief at your door – The Neck Hammock. It is a simple, portable, lightweight, FDA approved the medical device for daily neck pain relief in 10 minutes or less. It makes an easy to treat neck pain device and only takes few minutes a day to be effective. Additionally, it costs less than a single physical therapy session.
It uses cervical traction mechanism to provide professional-grade neck pain relief. Cervical traction is the process of relaxing and stretching the neck muscles to increase blood flow and circulation. This simple device attaches to any door, rail, or pole for neck pain relief in just ten minutes or less. Simply wrap it around any doorway, lie down, stretch out your neck muscles, and bid goodbye to neck pain.
The Neck Hammock was a Kickstarter campaign and funded by Indiegogo.
Why Choose The Neck Hammock? – Features
The following features make Neck Hammock the most effective solution for your neck –
- Professional grade neck pain relief device, created by a licensed physical therapist
- Therapeutic and medical grade FDA approved device with a sleek design
- Backed by science, it is like having a physical therapist with you all the time
- Provides fast sustainable relief, eases neck pain in 10 minutes or less
- Its super portable, lightweight feature allows you to use it at home or take it wherever you go
- Affordable purchase with easy one-time payment for daily relief saves time and money
- Costs far less than the amount of a single physical therapy session
- Needs no batteries or charging
- Safely Hand washable
- One size fits all – Perfect for both men and women for the better neck, back and shoulder health
- Comes with risk-free 60-day guarantee
- Backed by Industry Leading 10 Year International Warranty
- Free Domestic Shipping For Orders Over $60
How is The Neck Hammock Different? – Comparison
People with frequent neck pain problems know that it is not easy to get rid of the problem. Medications do not eliminate it and visits to a physical therapist are costly, inconvenient and time-consuming. Other at-home cervical traction devices similar to The Neck Hammock works to bring neck pain relief at home through cervical traction are often bulky, hard to operate, expensive, ineffective and probably injurious. Hence, The Neck Hammock is the first affordable cervical traction device that works great. It is easy to use, compact, and effective traction device that minimizes discomfort and avoids potential injury stresses, while giving you ultimate relaxation and pain relief.
Brands that are equivalent to the Neck Hammock are Headache Hammock, Posture Pump, Genmine over the Door Cervical Traction Device, MAX Hero Neck Support, etc.
The Neck Hammock Blog
For latest stories, blogs, article and related information, visit – https://neckhammock.com/blogs/news.
The Neck Hammock BBB Business Profile
The Neck Hammock, Inc. is BBB accredited since 02/13/2018 and has received BBB rating of A-.
The Neck Hammock Benefits and Uses
It is hard to believe but this one device offers the following benefits –
- Relieve tension headaches
- Relax and gradually stretch
- Allow Intervertebral space to expand
- Release pinched nerves
- Reduce herniated and bulging discs
- Relieve overall pressure
How Does The Neck Hammock Works?
The Neck Hammock works using the cervical traction method. This is a highly effective method of applying a distraction force used to relieve neck pain for individuals suffering from arthritis, herniated and/or bulging discs, cervical muscle strains and spasms.
The Neck Hammock works by gently pulling the head away from the neck. This helps the muscles relax and gradually stretch, along with ligaments around the spine. This allows for the intervertebral space to expand which facilitates better blood flow, circulation, and nutrition to the compressed areas. Better circulation helps to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, and ligaments which lead to decreased pain and increased mobility.
How to Use the Neck Hammock?
This affordable, portable device will let you experience much of the same relief of bulky, expensive equipment at any physical therapist’s office. Using this device in simple with just three easy steps –
- Wrap the fully adjustable strap around a door handle, optional – use a rail or door jamb with the strap
- Clip the cord and close your door
- Place your head in the cranial cradle, and relax.
- Feel your muscles opening up and your neck pain slipping away for good.
The Neck Hammock ’S Cervical Traction – Side Effects/Warnings
There are no major The Neck Hammock side effects reported online. However, few users reported that the product actually made their neck feel terrible. According to the review on cervical traction, it can cause some known side effects like a headache, nausea, fainting, injury to the tissue, potential muscle spasms and temporary pain in the treated area.
However, the manufacturer website emphasizes to not use the device if you have –
- Acute Cervical Injury
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Hypermobility
- Neck Tumors
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- A person under age of 16
In addition, The Neck Hammock claims to help you achieve many of the same benefits of physical and massage therapy, but it is not meant to replace these modalities. The device is meant to be a compliment to these therapies, so use it every day to help relieve pain and protect against future injury. However, it is best to speak with your doctor before using The Neck Hammock cervical Traction method to address neck pain.
The Neck Hammock – Product Inclusion
- Therapeutic and medical grade device
- Two medical grade adjustable straps – Door jamb strap for the doorway and door knob and long straps to wrap around tailing or post/pole
- Eye mask for ultimate relaxation
- Easy step-by-step instruction book
- Door hanger
- Spandex bag for easy storage
Where to buy The Neck Hammock?
The best place to buy The Neck Hammock online is directly from the manufacturer neckhammock.com. This is because to take the advantage of the ongoing sale, or get 10% off your order or sign up and get a chance to win $100 in Neck Hammock cash, the winner is announced the first week of each month, etc. You may also look for The Neck Hammock discount, coupon codes and promos online for more savings.
The Neck Hammock Price
Currently, buy The Neck Hammock on sale for $49.99 instead of the regular price of $79.99.
The Neck Hammock Factory location and Headquarter
The Neck Hammock, 2633 Lincoln Blvd. #313, Santa Monica, CA 90405
The Neck Hammock Customer Service Phone number
Call at (650) 697-3200 or email email@example.com or message them using the contact form on their website.
The Neck Hammock Reviews and Complaints
You will find an impressive number of positive Neck Hammock Reviews online. People are very amazed at the quality of this device. They say it is very comfortable to rest head on its comfortable pads on ears and base of the head. The 10-15 minutes time on this makes you feel very relaxing. The option to choose straps for customization allows you to select your set up – door, rail or pole. Either way, it is easy and quick to set up. Some users are happy to experience no headache and neck pain with the very first use. They say it makes a huge difference in the frequency and severity of headaches as it decompresses the tight muscles in the neck. Customers also appreciate the quick delivery and nice packaging of the product. Most users will highly recommend this miracle product to people with neck pain.
There are few Neck Hammock Complaints online which includes lack of proper instructions in the manual. Some people complain about a massive headache and more terrible neck pain upon using the product. Some people were disappointed as they experienced no benefit from neck pain.
The Neck Hammock Testimonials
- Lauren had neck pain for years and has struggled to find a solution. She notices how quickly it works and makes her feel an increased blood flow and reduction in tension. She uses it often and says to definitely recommend it to anyone who suffers from neck pain.
- Mattias says the product and packaging are superb. However, the manual could be a bit better, as it doesn’t really contain how to use it but some really good videos on their site helped.
- Rosy had two bulging discs, arthritis and muscle spasms. She decided to try this because of all the great reviews. She tried it for 5 days and sees no improvement in neck pains. Sometimes, it actually makes her feel worse and gives headaches. She says it is comfortable and relaxing and easy to set up, so will try one more week before deciding return.
Who can all use The Neck Hammock?
The Neck Hammock is ideal for –
- Office workers
- Shift workers
However, it is best to consult with your Doctor to see if Cervical Traction is right for you before starting to use.
Can I buy The Neck Hammock in Amazon?
At the time of writing this article, the said product remains unavailable here.
How soon can I expect my order to receive?
Due to a large number of orders, you may experience minor shipping delays. However, your order will be shipped out in 5-8 business days. They also accept international orders.
What is The Neck Hammock 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
This device comes with Risk-Free 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. The company accepts returns of the product in their original packaging (including all printed inserts, parts, and pieces) without any wear and tear within the first 60 days after the shipment. Please note that tax and shipping costs are non-refundable.
The Neck Hammock for Neck Pain Relief in Minutes is a portable lightweight Cervical Traction Relaxation Device. It is easy to use and effective FDA approved medical device that works great for neck pain at an affordable price. Buy The Neck Hammock On Sale For The Best Price Today!