Sinatrol is an immune booster that promotes sinus functions and induces healthy inflammatory response. It is made of synergistic blend that can increase the clearance of mucus accumulation in sinus and clear the way for healthy breathing and immune response.
About Sinatrol Immune booster
The ingredients in the Sinatrol will improve the normal viscosity and healthy microflora balance in the body so that there are less faulty immune responses and fewer sinus infections. Made with natural ingredients with nutrients, enzymes, amino acid and chemical salt, Sinatrol will improve the immune system from all directions. Since, sinus cavities are an important part that determines the immune health, they must be kept free of mucus build up, and Sinatrol is the easiest and safest solution. But allergens and other things trigger excess mucus production which will be reduced by the Sinatrol.
Sinatrol is made by Ortho Molecular Products that that has been making supplements and other medical aids for 20 years. The product is made of high quality ingredients in approved facilities that are highly efficient and provide excellent customer service.
- Sinatrol provides instant relief from the sinus and respiratory congestions.
- It can clear the mucus accumulation in the breathing way and also maintains the optimal sinus clearance all the time. The mucociliary clearance is the method of clearing the sinuses from waste and other accumulation with the help of mucus and ciliated epithelium. When the mucus is produced in excess as a wrong trigger it creates other problems. It can clear this path and also urge to maintain an optimal mucus production.
- Sinatrol can also be a great immune booster and enables the immune system to respond responsibly.
- It breaks down the mucus and clears the air passage and maintains the mucus level all the time. The dust, dirt, pollens and other allergens are cleared by the mucus and controls the allergic reaction by the immune system.
- Sinatrol is soothing to the sinuses and reduce any inflammation that follows the mucus secretion. It provides relief from the seasonal allergic reactions.
Sinatrol provides instant relief from the sinus and respiratory congestions. It is made of synergistic blend that can increase the clearance of mucus accumulation in sinus and clear the way for healthy breathing and immune response. It provides relief from the seasonal allergic reactions.
Othomolecular Products Sinatrol For Sinus Infection
Sinatrol Ingredients & their functions
- NAC or N- acetyl cysteine is an amino acid that can dissolve the mucus, by breaking the disulphide bonds in the compound. The disulphide bond that makes the protein network increases the density of mucus and by breaking these bonds by the NAC the mucus is thinned and cleared away.
- Turmeric root extract contains curcumin the yellow pigment. The curcumin is standardized to 95% and can affect the molecules and compounds that are involved with inflammatory response. It can modulate the immune response to make it corrective.
- Licorice root extract can soothe the respiratory irritation. The glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetinic acid will strengthen the immunity by activating the macrophages and the natural cell killer activity. Glycyrrhizin will balance the inflammatory response by inhibiting the reacted oxygen species that are released by the neutrophils.
- Bromelain is a plant enzyme that is found in the fruit and stem of pineapple. Bromelain in Sintarol has synergistic effect when used with NAC as they both have protein digesting ability by breaking the bonds of mucus. Bromelain can break the mucus bonds and also balance the inflammatory response by the immune system.
- Berberine sulphate hydrate is a salt that is similar to that of a plant extract taken from the roots and barks of a few plants like Oregon grape root, goldenseal, and barberry. This Berberine salt is found to have immune response supportive action by increasing the blood flow to spleen. In the spleen the macrophages are activated this in turn will help in maintaining healthy sinus function and quiet the localized inflammation response there. It can inhibit the activator protein that induces inflammation and also the thromboxane A2 from the platelets.
- Andrographis paniculata plant has immune boosting properties to support the upper respiratory tract health.
- Eleuthero herb when used along with Andrographis will boost the health maintenance of the upper respiratory tract and reduce the inflammations and excess mucus production.
- Thyme is added to soothe the sinuses and loosen the thick phlegm. Thymol in the Thyme has immune supportive property that competes with the pathogens and reduces inflammatory actions in sinuses and respiratory tract.
Other ingredients involve –
- Natural vegetable capsules on the exterior
- Calcium silicate,
- Silicon dioxide,
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose inside for the volume.
- There is no other added flavoring agent or preservatives.
- The common allergens like gluten, soy, yeast etc. are also absent in Sinatrol.
Usage directions of Sinatrol
The recommended dosage of Sinatrol is to take 3 capsules per day or as advised by the health care practitioner. Pregnant and nursing women should not take it as the safety is not yet established in them.
Sinatrol Side effects and drug interactions
The common discomforts of using Sinatrol are mild stomach upset and mild allergic reactions due to the presence of herbal extracts. The best way to avoid these reactions is to take the capsules closer to the meals and also by starting with low doses and increasing it gradually.
Caution is also called for those who have high blood pressure or taking drugs for the same or for blood thinning. These drugs may have interactions with Sinatrol causing some negative effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Sinatrol anti-histamine?
No, Sinatrol is not anti-histamine. It is an immune booster and immune modulator that regulate the immune response to the climate, season, and other triggers. It does not suppress the immune response but urges the immune system to act normally.
Is Sinatrol effective in reducing other seasonal allergies?
Yes, Sinatrol can relieve the inflammations like ear infections and nasal congestions. Any infection that can cause the mucus production in excess can also be relieved. The frequent use of it has gradually got rid of the use of antibiotics in many users.
Does the bromelain in Sinatrol pose a threat?
Sinatrol may not be fitting for those who are allergic to pineapple. Bormelain is taken from pineapple and can cause allergic reactions like urinary infections in them.
How long does a single bottle of Sinatrol last?
One bottle of Sinatrol contains 60 capsules. This count will last for about 3 weeks.
What does the taking the Sinatrol closer to the meals mean?
Sinatrol contains the enzyme bromelain that can digest the protein. The closer to the meal means to have it closer to the meal time so that there is enough time for the ingredients to act but the meals that follow closely would reduce any side effects from emerging. It should be taken between the meals as taking them along the meals would only digest the food proteins. The bromelain should be digesting the mucus protein for which there should not be any food protein in the vicinity. Take it 1-2 hours before the meals to have better effects and fewer side effects.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.