Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin Vegetarian Capsules is a prenatal multivitamin from Ecocentric Mom.
It is designed not only to keep the mom-to-be healthy but also assists in baby’s development as per the varying stages. Get to know how the product works, ingredients, side effects, reviews etc. that will help you to get a clear perspective of the product before hitting the “buy” button. But at first, a small brief about ecocentric mom.
About Ecocentric Mom
The website – ecocentricmom.com was created by a mom who in her “mother-to-be” moments learned the challenges a woman has to face when she enters motherhood. As a new mom, she realized choosing the best products for her newborn and her family is not only difficult but a time-consuming process as well.
Gathering all the necessary info, she created Ecocentric Mom with a motive to help moms-to-be in their pre-natal and post delivery journey. The website offers mysterious ecocentric mom and baby subscription box that offers healthy goodies for you and your new bundle of joy. With the monthly subscription box, you get everything delivered right at your doorstep.
Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin is designed for a woman’s prenatal journey. It contains all the necessary nutrients that safeguard your baby’s health as well protect the mother’s core immunity system and vitality. It is also an excellent product for supporting fetal development.
Ecocentric Mom offers natural brands & products that ranges from home, health, beauty and baby products. Read on to know more about it.
What is rainbow light certified organics prenatal multivitamin?
Among the many products offered by EcocentricMom, this product is designed for a woman’s prenatal journey.
Stating the known, it is difficult to fill in all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals on your everyday food lifestyle. Hence, a multivitamin supplement. It contains all the necessary nutrients that safeguard your baby’s health as well protect the mother’s core immunity system and vitality.
The complete food for prenatal mothers, it contains antioxidants that gives you the ability to fight free radicals, protect the cellular structure and cut down fatigue. It is also an excellent product for supporting fetal development.
Each capsule has the power of organic whole foods such as pomegranate extract, broccoli, beet, kale etc. and more that benefits all the vital organs of the mother.
Prenatal Multivitamin Ingredients
Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin Vegetarian Capsules contains all natural ingredients that are derived from wholesome products for efficient results.
Few of the active ingredients are –
- Vitamin A/C/D/E/B1/B6/B12 – helps in baby’s development and prevents any birth defects
- Minerals such as Iron, Iodine, Zinc, Copper – not only supports the mother but also as a building block for baby’s cells.
- Folic Acid – prevents neural birth defects that affect the spinal cord, brain etc.
- Biotin – protects the mother from any adverse side effects of pregnancy such as hair loss
- Niacin – helps in lowering the bad (LDL) cholesterol level, triglycerides thus maintaining a healthy body.
- Fruit and Veggie Blend includes – Organic Spirulina, Pomegranate, Mountain cranberry, Blueberry, Broccoli and more.
- Liver support blend includes – Milk thistle, ginger root and Artichoke leaf. They help in relieving nausea, vomiting during pregnancy without any side effects on you and your baby. Herbs such as artichoke is a great source of iron that helps in proper digestion and removing toxic from the body by cleansing the liver.
This gentle digestive support comes with probiotic ingredients (friendly bacteria) that boosts the function of your digestive system.
A certified organic product, it is free from any –
- Artificial colorants,
- Flavors, sweeteners,
The product is also free from –
An Allergen Safeguard supplement, it does NOT contain any –
Prenatal Multivitamin Dosage And Instructions
The recommended dosage for Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin 120 veggie caps is 2-4 capsules every day with or between meals. It comes with easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules. In case, you find it difficult to swallow, sprinkle the prenatal vitamins on food and add it to your favorite smoothies or drinks.
Though the supplement is absolutely safe on your health, it is always advised to consult your medical practitioner before consulting this supplement.
Prenatal Multivitamin Side Effects
Being a natural product, there are no side effects to worry about. Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin (120 Vegetarian capsules) are absolutely safe to use. The ingredients have been clinically studied and well-tested to prove their efficacy.
Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin Reviews
How good is this pre-natal health supplement? Reviews are an excellent way to determine how honesty of a product. For those who are waiting to try out this supplement, here are few reviews that will help you to get a clear perspective about the product.
Majority of the reviews lean toward the positive side. Women claim that the product works without any side effects. For few women, their OB/GYN recommended these multivitamins. Women who were suffering from morning sickness had profound relief with Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamins. It alleviates any nauseating feel and goes easy on the stomach. In fact, a handful of users claim that they have used this product for both their pregnancies.
A product that supports both mom and baby, this prenatal vitamins give the daily boost of nutrients that is crucial during pregnancy stage. The fact that it is manufactured using all organic and natural ingredients makes it a definite hit among many mothers.
It can be difficult to hunt honest opinions from the internet. Hence, here are few of the positive reviews FYI.
- Tamara L. – “I have used this on my first pregnancy and my son’s strong and healthy. In fact, he was able to hold his head and look around within a week of birth. Am taking it again now since we are trying again.”
- Megan – “Great multivitamins supplement. You can use this not just for pregnancy but also if you are having low iron and need a boost.”
- Hortencia Blair – “Great company and product. I was able to take it on the morning on an empty stomach. I don’t get sick with this supplement. Definitely recommended. It helps you especially when you are tired and have to deal with cramps often. In fact, I noticed the difference when I didn’t take them.”
Though critical reviews are less, women do find that the dosage is a bit too much. Consuming 4 pills a day makes few users a bit apprehensive of landing on an overdose. One user claimed that consuming 4 pills gave her heartburn. As a result, she lowered her dose to 1 capsule a day which alleviated any negative reactions on body. Few women complain of bad taste and difficulty in swallowing (though you can mix the powder of the capsules to a smoothie). One user claimed that 4 capsules gave her constipation, however with the help of fiber-rich foods in her diet she felt fine.
Such instances has made women switch to 1-2 capsules a day without going overboard on the pills.
- Moonmama11 – “I am not a fan of prenatals. I used them on the first month of pregnancy and then switched to other gummy prenatal vits. These capsules made my morning sickness and nausea much more worse. On top they smell bad too and the fact that you need to consume 4 a day makes matter much more difficult. Not worth the money as well.”
- Abigail Hatcher – “Maybe it’s me but the taste is pretty gross. The dose and nausea/vomiting gives nightmare for me. I tried adding it to the smoothing by removing the capsule casing but its still awful. Won’t recommend.”
- Zeepot – “I took the non-organic version which suited me better. I don’t like taking 4 pills a day. Also they make me constipated which is not heaven during your first trimester.”
Rainbow Light Certified Organics Prenatal Multivitamin is available on amazon at a reduced price.
Shipping And Returns
The company offers FREE SHIPPING anywhere in USA and a small shipping fee for Canada.
Note that the company does not take back any returns so make sure you stick to your decision before making the order.
If at all, you have received a damaged product, you can mail to the customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of receiving the product. Also include a picture of damaged product for proper refund issuing.
Discount Codes And Ecocentric Mom Promo Codes
There are several ecocentric mom box discount coupon codes for 2016-2017 offered at various websites for Ecocentric Mom products and accessories. The company too offers you subscription boxes that is filled with exciting and surprising goodies not only for moms-to-be but newborns as well.
- Pregnancy Box – Beauty, Bath&Body, Snack, Pregnancy Care, Baby Prep
- Mom & Baby Box – Beauty, Bath&Body, Snack/Baby Food, Baby Care, Baby Gear or Play
- Mom Box – Beauty, Bath&Body, Snack, Health&Wellness, Home
Simply choose a subscription box at your discretion and you will be eligible of many features such as sample products, full size products with a guaranteed $40+ retail value. The company introduces new accessories in the subscription box every month. Each subscription box will include an information card that will discuss the theme of the month and the items that are included. This maintains the excitement level of receiving new products for you and your baby every month.
Summing it up, Ecocentric Mom is an excellent product that offers you a daily dose of nutrients that are necessary to keep you and your baby safe. Consult your medical practitioner and if he/she recommends a multivitamin, you need not look further than this supplement. It is an all natural product that is gentle and safe on the body. If you feel the dosage is more, you can always minimize the dose. Welcome your most precious gift of life in a healthy and happy way from Ecocentric Mom!!!