MycoPhyto Complex by EcoNugenics brings the ancient approaches and traditional botanical methods in this present time.
They have enhanced the positive properties of mushroom in this supplement for a strong immune system. Keep reading to know about the MycoPhyto Complex ingredients, side effects, reviews and more.
MycoPhyto Complex is a powerful proprietary blend of six potent medicinal mushrooms that are cultivated using a revolutionary growing technique. This unique formula increases immune health benefits.
MycoPhyto Complex – Features and Benefits
- Promotes Healthy Immune Function
- Supports cellular Health
- Contains botanically-Enhanced 6 Medicinal Mushroom for Cellular and Immune Support
- Activates natural killer (NK) cells
- Vegetarian and Vegan Safe
- Gluten & Allergen Free
- Available in pack of 60 and 180 vegetable capsules and 120 gm powder form
- Physician Formulated and Scientifically Tested by Dr. Isaac Eliaz M.D., L.Ac.
MycoPhyto Complex Ingredients
The mushrooms in MycoPhyto Complex provide acute and long-term immune support. This supplement also contains beta-glucans (natural immune promoting phytochemicals) to further strengthen the formula and help promote vitality and resilience. The six medicinal mushrooms are:
The full body mushroom mycelia in MycoPhyto Complex are of the highest quality and provide a broad spectrum of action which ensures comprehensive support. In addition, these mushrooms are cultivated in a controlled indoor environment in the United States on medicinal herbs and organic brown rice which greatly increase their health benefits. This innovative growing technique increases the mushrooms’ potency and passes on the benefits to the user.
This formula is 100% vegetarian; allergen and gluten free. Moreover, it contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors. Plus its manufacturing process meets or exceeds the current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines, outlined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
MycoPhyto Complex How does it work?
This powerful formula of six medicinal mushrooms is cultivated indoors on a blend of immune supporting herbs and organic brown rice. This rich, healthy growing platform allows the mushrooms to absorb and assimilate the benefits of the herbs and nutrients. The potent and beneficial mushroom mycelium (the “root like” form of the mushrooms) are dried and milled into a powder. Then the blend fortified with additional beta-glucans. Beta glucans is a powerful immune-modulating compound found in fungi, oats and other sources.
- (Coriolus) Coriolus Versicolor (aka Trametes Versicolor) – Scientific research has isolated and identified two substances (PSP & PSK) that offer considerable support for the immune system.
- (Reishi) Ganoderma lucidum – This mushroom is beneficial for cardiovascular health. It also offers benefits for cellular health, respiratory health and more.
- (Agaricus) Agaricus blazei – This mushroom supports the immune system, cardiovascular health, and metabolic balance.
- (Cordyceps) Cordyceps Sinensis isolate – This is unique fungi possessing a long history of uses for supporting the immune system, respiratory health, vital energy and more.
- (Umbellatus) Polyporus umbellatus – It contains bioactive compounds that are shown to support cellular health and the immune system.
- (Maitake) Grifola frondosa – This mushroom supports immunity, healthy blood sugar, cardiovascular health and metabolic balance.
Supplement facts MycoPhyto Complex
- MycoPhyto Complex 60 capsules – Serving Size: 6 capsules, Servings per Container: 10
- MycoPhyto Complex 180 capsules – Serving Size: 6 capsules, Servings per Container: 30
- Beta-1, 3-glucan 150 mg
- MycoPhyto Complex 120 gram powder – Serving Size: 1 scoop (4 grams), Servings per Container: 30
- MycoPhyto Proprietary Blend – Coriolus (Trametes versicolor), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Agaricus (Agaricus blazei), Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis isolate), Umbellatus (Polyporus umbellatus), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) 3.84 g
- Vegetable capsule (natural vegetable cellulose, water),
- Magnesium stearate,
- Stearic acid,
- Silicon dioxide,
- Microcrystalline cellulose.
MycoPhyto Complex Results
The medicinal mushrooms in MycoPhyto Complex are well-researched to find their unique health supporting properties. For thousands of years, traditional herbalists have been using these medicinal mushrooms. Isaac Eliaz, MD, a holistic health pioneer and ecoNugenics research and development team has brought these ancient approaches and traditional botanical methods into the present world. Scientific researchers have identified the positive properties of mushrooms and enhanced them, to create a potent and unique blend of beneficial mushrooms for strong immune support. In 2011, scientific research on MycoPhyto Complex showed the effective result in the maintenance and promotion of cellular health.
How To Use MycoPhyto Complex
While starting, the recommended MycoPhyto complex dosage should be a higher initial loading dose. For the first two weeks take 3 − 6 capsules, or ½ − 1 scoop/ packet of powder in hot water, 3 times a day on an empty stomach, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
After two weeks, reduce dose to maintenance level, take 1 − 3 capsules, or ¼ − ½ scoop/ packet of powder in hot water, 1 − 3 times a day on an empty stomach, or as suggested by your doctor. People report the best results when using the higher amount for a short period of time and then reducing the amount to a maintenance level.
MycoPhyto Complex Side Effects
This formula has no known adverse side effects or contraindications. It contains the mycelia, or “underground vegetative” form of the mushroom and not the spore-containing “fruiting body” which is considered hypoallergenic and safe for people with potential mushroom allergies. However, nursing, pregnant or women considering pregnancy should consult with a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
MycoPhyto Complex Customer Reviews
This dietary supplement is preferred amongst its users as it supports their immune and helps prevent cold/ flu. On Amazon, from 24 reviews it has received 4.6 out of 5 stars. Below are some real users’ testimonials.
- Reviewer2305890 says this is a great product. After taking it, the immune system has worked at peak efficiency while fighting colds and no flu.
- Robert included this supplement to his vitamin regimen and it seems to be doing something right. The couple is using it regularly and hasn’t gotten sick in a very long time.
- Tweets must be sensitive to one of the mushrooms in this as he got a horrible small bowel reaction upon use.
MycoPhyto Complex Conclusion
MycoPhyto Complex is an all-natural super-immunity compound with 6 powerful mushrooms which assures to make you feel better and keep you away from getting ill. In addition, to helping you maintain a healthy immune system, this formula also supports your cardiovascular system, cellular system, respiratory system, and metabolic balance without side effects and at a reasonable price.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.