Luna Sleep Aid Dietary Supplement
This is a blend of all natural and safe ingredients, released in 2014 by the Canadian dietary supplement company named IntraNaturals. Manufactured in USA, in an FDA approved facility. Luna is not habit forming and lack all the side-effects produced by harsh chemical alternatives. This is a dietary supplement made with all natural and scientifically backed ingredients like Valerian, Passion flower, Chamomile, Lemon balm and hops.
Luna is a one of the best-selling natural sleep aid product that is specially designed to promote a balanced sleep schedule. This is a mix of natural and safe ingredients. It is appropriate for vegetarians. There are less or no side-effects for this product.
Luna Sleep Aid – Advantages & Disadvantages
- This Sleep Aid is made from all natural, non-addictive components.
- All the components and their volumes are clearly mentioned on the product label.
- Offers lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA in an FDA approved laboratory.
- There are no clinical studies to support the company’s claim.
- No free trial is available on this product.
Luna Sleep Aid Ingredients
- Valerian: This is a perennial herb, native to Europe and parts of Asia. The roots are well-known for its sedative effects and anti-anxiety capabilities. It can increase your brain’s GABA level. GABA is a inhibitory neurotransmitter, which can regulate nerve cells and calm anxiety. Valerian is often blended with other sedating herbs like lemon balm and hops to treat insomnia.
- Chamomile: This is an age-old medicinal herb. It is mainly cultivated in Germany, France, Spain, Egypt and Morocco. Chamomile is a remedy for numerous medicinal complaints like fevers, inflammations, skin diseases, cancer, asthma, colic and nervous complaints.
- L-Thianine and L-Thaurine (naturally occurring aminoacids): These aminoacids helps in the production of GABA. GABA is an amino acid, which functions as neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. It inhibits the restlessness of the nervous system and prepares it for sleep.
- Passion flower: The chemicals present in this plant have sleep inducing, calming and muscle spasm relieving effects. Passion flower is used for symptoms of sleep troubles (insomnia), generalized anxiety disorder and gastrointestinal upset related to nervousness.
- Lemon balm: It possess certain anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-spasmodic and sedative properties. Lemon balm reduces anxiety and stress and eases sleep troubles.
- Hops: Hops are the flowers of Humulus lupulus. They are used for various purposes in herbal medicines and beverages. Hops promote relaxation. Hence, they are mainly used in treating insomnia and other sleep related disorders.
- Magnesium: This is an important mineral, needed for normal bone structure in the body. Its deficiency can lead to many sleep-related issues like increased stress, irritation, insomnia and muscle cramps. Moreover, consumption of supplements based on this mineral can significantly improve your quantity and quality of sleep.
- Melatonin: This natural hormone regulates your sleep and wake cycles. It also improves the quality of sleep.
dosage of Luna sleep aid : It is advised to take 1 to 2 capsules, 30 to 60 minutes before bed or as directed by your health consultant.
Luna Sleep Aid Side-Effects
This is a mix of natural and safe ingredients. There are less or no side-effects for this product. But, you may feel slightly drowsy during the first few days while taking Luna.
- Consult your doctor before usage or if you wish to take this for more than 45 days.
- Pregnant ladies and nursing mothers must not intake this formula.
- Not for patients who are undergoing treatment for high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Luna should only be taken as advised, without exceeding the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Where To Buy Luna Sleep Aid?
You can buy this product from amazon.com. It will a bit cheaper, rather than buying from other leading competitors. Luna has received 4.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Each bottle has 60 vegetarian capsules and every order comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Luna Sleep Aid Reviews
Luna sleep aid is intended exclusively for people above 18 years of age. It is appropriate for vegetarians. Luna is non-habit forming and contains all the scientifically backed ingredients. Moreover, every ingredient of every batch is tested by a third party testing facility to assure there are many amazing ingredients inside the bottle as the label says. Here are some customer testimonials for reference. So you can take this supplement without any fear of negative consequences.
“Really, Luna is a life changer!, Thank you Luna!!”
“Hi, I am a 43 year-old mom of two daughters. After reading the reviews of Luna, I quickly bought a bottle of this product. I take two pills around 8pm. I am very happy now, able to sleep properly.”
“Luna has helped me in regaining my circadian rhythms.”
“Works well with no side-effects and grogginess”
“Great stuff, It makes me calm down fast. So that I can easily fall asleep.”
“ I have tried many stuffs. But, this is the first natural sleep which has worked for me. There are no morning after hangover effects.”
“Excellent product helps me to doze off when I am ready. Works within the first half hour to make you drowsy.”
Luna Sleep Aid – Frequently Asked Questions
Hi, is it good to take more than two capsules at a time?
The recommended dose of Luna is 1 to 2 capsules. If you want to take more than 2 capsules, please consult your health expert before usage.
Is Luna addictive?
No, Luna is purely safe, containing non-habit forming components.
Is it necessary to take 8 oz. of water with Luna?
No, not important. You can drink as much or as little water as you like with these capsules.
Can I break the capsule and have it with water?
Yes, you may. This will not mitigate the effect of Luna.
Now, after reading this article, are you ready to tackle your day with confidence and energy? Hope, this page will help you in choosing the right sleep aid pills…
My Dogs name is Droopy. I am 28 and work for the secret service, protecting the President of The United States of America. I target practice with a rocket launcher and drive to work in a tank. Well, that’s all that I want to be, but of course, I am not any of those. I am a writer, fun loving, the coffee loving simple person who reads when I get time (which is most often) and eat ice cream at least once in a day.