Buy Hair Essentials For Hair Growth On Sale For the Best price!
Hair Essentials is a product of Natural Wellbeing prepared to offer you natural and holistic wellness. The in-house team of expert herbalists had formulated all products, including Hair Essentials to ensure the most effective supplement available.
[ads “ad3” post_id=174688]
Hair Essentials For Hair Growth User Reviews & Ratings
Most of the Hair Essentials Reviews are a positive statement that the product really works. Though few users have noted Hair Essentials side effects, it can be ignored and need not be taken into account unless of course, you keep in mind the protocols mentioned in the above ‘Hair essentials side effects’ section. Users claim it is amazing by their growth of hair after using this product. Several customer reviews report that this product helps reduction in hair loss and promoting new hair growth. It helps equally to both men and women, as it is not just a treatment for male baldness. Users experienced Hair Essentials to be safe for use by both men and women and helped new hair growth across the board.
Some customers’ reviews state of having dramatic new hair growth after using this supplement for just a few weeks without any Hair Essentials side effects. Some users have to complete the full recommended 90 days program to notice some or major changes in their hair growth. Some set of people have used it for several months before they began to see their expected hair rejuvenating benefits. Lastly, every individual is different so some users were disappointed with the product as they had neither seen any new hair growth nor a reduction in hair loss.
Some set of people for whom Hair Essentials was not effective enough thought it did nothing for them and was simply a waste of time and money. Moreover, some users’ reviews found Hair Essentials expensive but in comparison to the positive effect it does to your hair, the price is worth to be paid.
The majority of the customer reviews has rated the product to be 5 stars and is overall a highly recommended product. You can judge better, so it would be best to try using Hair Essentials once and then decide on your own.
Hair Essentials Ingredients – What Ingredients and Vitamins Are There For Hair Essentials?
Hair Essentials promotes healthy hair and new hair growth with its proprietary blend of more than 20 ingredients that includes 12 herbs and 10 essential nutrients. The Proprietary Blend of Hair Essentials Contains:
- Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens) – Studies conducted on Saw Palmetto have shown to inhibit the enzyme, 5-alpha reductase, which produces the hormone DHT. This ingredient help lower the levels of DHT in the scalp hair follicles while also encourage other body hormones to remain in balance and provide an overall healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Fo-Ti root (Reynoutria multiflora) – It was traditionally used to reverse gray hair back to its original color. It nourishes the body and blood to promote hair growth and strengthen overall vitality.
- Bu Gu Zhi fruit (Psoralea corylifolia) – This was considered an important plant in both traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurvedas. It has been known to support scalp circulation by improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth as well as provide antioxidant action.
- Han Lian Cao herb (Eclipta prostrata) – It supports overall body vitality including hair health and is used as a traditional medicine in India and China. Chinese medicine used it to avoid premature graying and in India, Ayurvedic medicinal practice considered Eclipta’s leaf extract as an excellent overall rejuvenator specifically beneficial for the hair.
- Bamboo stem and leaf extract (70% Silica) (Bambusa vulgaris) – Bamboo is the fastest growing and most sustainable plant known as the natures ‘beauty mineral’ that is the richest botanical source of silica, supportive for healthy hair. Silica plays a vital role in producing and maintaining connective tissue all through the body, including skin, hair, and nails, and is also well-known for improving hair texture and its strength and shine.
- Horsetail stem extract (7% Silica) (Equisetum arvense) – Horsetail is also rich in silica that helps promote stronger hair, skin, and nails. Silica may also improve calcium assimilation in the body and build stronger bones and teethes.
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum) – It Contains a powerful antioxidant silymarin, that basically supports the liver and its many detoxification processes. Studies have shown that Milk Thistle boosts protein synthesis inside the liver, helping it to both repair and essentially regenerate new liver cells.
- Rice Bran – It contains more than 100 different minerals, antioxidants, vitamins, including vitamin E, as well as it is rich in moisturizing oleic acid. In addition, Rice Bran contains amino acids that integrate into the protein that helps build the hair shaft to promote stronger hair which is less likely to break and split.
- White Tea leaf extracts (80% Polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis) – This includes a high amount of beneficial phytonutrients called polyphenols. Polyphenols are great powerful antioxidants that protect cells as well as the scalp’s hair follicles, against oxidative stress and damage from free-radicals, providing stronger and healthier hair growth.
- Borage Seed Oil – It is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 essential fatty acid. Gamma-linolenic acid helps to reduce inflammation within the hair follicles that can lead to damage and hair loss. It moisturizes dry, itchy scalp and skin while also regulating sebum (oil) production and increases the cells’ ability to retain water.
- Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3 fatty acid) – It contains anti-inflammatory alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 essential fatty acid that helps maintain the health of the hair follicles. It helps moisturizes dry, itchy head scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and improve cells’ ability retaining water.
- Black Pepper seed extract (95% Piperine) (Piper nigrum) – Piperine an extract from Black Pepper, has the ability to enhance the absorption of other nutrients. This property offers both the individual and synergistic benefits of ingredients in Hair Essentials.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM is rich sulfur (S) source which is essential for the structural development of healthy hair and skin.
- L-Cysteine – It is a type of amino acid and an integral part of the body’s ‘master antioxidant,’ glutathione. It helps increase hair shaft diameter and density of hair growth. Cysteine also plays an important role in protein and fatty acid synthesis, producing energy, and the T-cells activity in the immune system.
- L-Methionine – This is an essential amino acid which the body cannot manufacture and so it must be ingested through the diet or through supplements. Apart from cysteine, it is one of only two sulfur-containing amino acids that the body requires. It has been known to strengthen nails, stimulates new hair growth, improve skin tone, and chelate toxins from the body. Methionine also helps improve the hair thickness.
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene) – Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and mucous membranes while protecting cells from free-radical damage. It also reduces the excessive growth of bacteria in glandular ducts of the skin and scalp which decreases sebum (oil) buildup and inflammation, enabling more easily and healthier hair growth.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) – It is a superb free-radical scavenger (antioxidant) and a main structural component of collagen. The natural form of vitamin C is Calcium ascorbate, a most abundant protein in connective tissue that is easily absorbed into the bloodstream for maximum benefit.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) – It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free-radicals. In the form of d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, vitamin E is considered more stable than several other forms of vitamin E. It synergistically works with other antioxidants such as vitamins A, vitamin C, and the mineral selenium.
- Biotin – It promotes healthy hair and nails but lack of Biotin can cause alopecia (hair loss). It also improves the metabolism of scalp oils, making a healthier environment in the scalp for hair to grow. Excessive or too less oil on the scalp can impede or inhibit hair growth.
- Iodine (from Kelp) – Kelp is very rich in nutrient and an excellent source of naturally occurring iodine, vitamins K and B-complex and the minerals magnesium, zinc, and calcium. The iodine in kelp helps regulate thyroid hormone production, which plays a role in the length of time that hair remains in its inactive stage. It promotes the hair follicle to become active again and support new hair growth.
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate) – The mineral selenium is a powerful antioxidant that recycles another important antioxidant, vitamin E. It is required to maintain healthy thyroid gland functioning.
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) – Zinc in its chelated form gets easily absorbed by the body. It works as an antioxidant and helps to strengthen the immune system and resist infections. Zinc is necessary for cell growth, and lack of Zinc displays symptoms such as dandruff and hair loss.
[ads “ad3” post_id=18832]
Other ingredients – Apart from the above ingredients, other contents of hair essentials are –
- rice flour,
- magnesium stearate,
- silicon dioxide.
Hair essentials can be used by vegetarians as its formulation and even the capsules are 100% plant-based. Moreover, the product is certified gluten-free to avoid any allergies or side effects.
Are there reports of side effects on Hair Essentials for hair growth?
NO…there are no major Hair essentials side effects unless few mild ones. Intake of nutrients and vitamins composition directly into your body bloodstream may display some negligible Hair Essentials side effects. Though they are mild you must be aware of them to help prevent them.
In some cases, it is seen that using Hair Essentials may inhibit the effectiveness of birth control pills. This means women taking this product may have an increased chance of becoming pregnant, even while taking birth control pills. So, it is recommended for such women to discuss Hair Essentials supplement product with doctors before use. Also, do not use for pregnant or nursing women as it can lead to detrimental Hair essentials side effects.
Hair Essentials side effects are somewhat similar to that of any other hormone products. If you have, had, or you are at risk of any type of hormone-related cancers or illnesses then consult your doctor before starting to use Hair Essentials. This is because of one of the ingredients, Saw Palmetto in this product which may have effects in the human body comparable to some types of hormones.
Some Hair Essentials side effects reported by the users of the product are dizziness and chest pains. Thus, to avoid any side effect it is suggested to consult your doctor prior using any dietary supplement including Hair Essentials. Also, people taking any other medications for whatsoever health condition or had a history of so then discuss with the doctor before using the product.
Hair Essentials is safe to be used for the longer time period but continue using only at lesser dosage with no side effects. Additionally, it won’t cause unwanted hair growth on your hands, leg, face, etc. as the hair growth cycle varies in different areas of the body.
Hair Essentials should be used for adults (18+ years) only. Also, it is advised to not exceed the hair essentials recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare expert. As a precaution keep it out of reach of children and if you have an adverse reaction after taking this product, immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor.
You can check the reviews sections to know what people have to say. I agree that some of the people feel that the product does not work but since Hair Essentials is a herbal product you need to give it a good amount of time (3 months minimum) to show progressive results.
Natural Wellbeing Hair Essentials Supplement For Hair Growth
Hair Essentials is a dietary vegetarian supplement for your hair well being. It naturally helps to repair, protect, nourish and grow hair when taken as directed. It is a doctor-formulated combination made from more than 20 proven, standardized and full-spectrum herbs and nutrients. Hair Essentials is the perfect product for you if you want Thicker and fuller hair growth which also helps:
- Repairs damaged follicles
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Promotes faster, thicker and fuller growing hair
- Appropriate for both women and men
- Effective for all hair types
- Certified gluten-free
Read on to know more about Hair Essentials side effects, reviews and many more.
Hair Essentials Supplement is a premium quality product prepared from cautiously selected botanical sources, together with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Each batch of Hair Essentials is tested for maximum quality. Additionally, it is manufactured in NSF cGMP Certified Manufacturing Facility to assure the product prepared contains the same identity, strength, ingredients, quality, and purity that it is represented to have.
Hair Essentials Supplement is a NonGMO and Certified gluten-free product. In addition, it is made based on a pure vegetarian formulation containing 100% plant-based capsules.
The clinical trial of hair essentials product got finished in October 2014 and the result of this study indicated that majority of the participants saw a statistically significant improvement in:
- Reducing hair loss/ shedding/ thinning
- Increase in new hair growth and coverage across the scalp
- Improvement in hair appearance and overall hair condition
- Enhanced quality of life and emotional health of users without any Hair Essentials side effects
How Does Hair Essentials Work And Promote New Hair Growth?
Hair Essentials formulation first of all targets DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) to prevent any additional hair loss. DHT is a hormone which is responsible for the reduction in your hair follicles, leading to fewer nutrients being provided to the growing hair. This causes the hair shaft weaker, break, and sooner or later fall out. Hair Essentials supplement comprises of a powerful combination of herbs that work to decrease DHT levels within the hair follicles.
Hair Essentials feed your follicles with the needed nutrients for new hair growth. These nutrients get quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and directly go to the scalp for nourishing and repairing damaged hair follicles and get going the inactive ones, resulting in healthy new hair growth.
How Fast Does Hair Grow On Using Hair Essentials?
Every individual is different and so is the lifestyle, diet, etc. Similarly, the effect of Hair Essentials on different people may vary. Some people reported seeing new hair growth in just within a month time. However, hair growth may take a long time so it is recommended using Hair Essentials for a minimum of 90 days to see best results. Many users of the product reported seeing their hair growing 75% to 100% faster in as less as 3 months time that too without any hair Essentials side effects. A product from Natural Wellbeing, Hair Essentials is a useful supplement to bring back hair growth which is lost due to:
- Alopecia areata
- Hormonal imbalances, including menopause
- Androgenic (androgenetic) alopecia or female and male pattern of hair loss
- Side effects from other medications
- Thyroid disorders
- Hereditary hair loss
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Immune system problems
- Allergic reactions
Hair Essentials contains all botanical sources and essential vitamins and nutrients for hair growth for some people may want to use it forever. However, if you are satisfied with your hair growth then you may discontinue use. In some cases, people may want to continue using Hair Essentials at a lower dosage, only for maintaining healthy hair growth.
The suggested directions should be followed for best results. Take 3 capsules at once daily with a meal, or divide the 3 capsule dosages by taking 1 capsule three times a day. For best results take them with food as it also helps enhance digestion and improve absorption of ingredients.
If it is difficult to swallow Hair Essentials capsules, then it can be easily poured out of the capsule and mixed with water, juice, honey, smoothies, yogurt, etc. for simple consumption. Doing this will not affect the product quality or its effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have anyone heard about hair essentials supplement side effects?
No, there are no side effects from Hair Essentials, unless few mild ones. As Hair Essentials contain essential vitamins and minerals for hair growth, intake of these vitamins and minerals directly into your body bloodstream may show some negligible Hair Essential pill side effects.
Any side effects relating to pregnancy from hair essentials?
Using Hair Essentials in some cases may inhibit the effectiveness of birth control pills. This means that women who are taking Hair Essentials may have increased chances of becoming pregnant even after taking birth control pills.
Does hair growth essentials cause side effects like dizziness and chest pains?
Some Hair Essentials side effects reported by users include chest pain and dizziness. To avoid or prevent this kind of side effects, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using Hair Essentials.
Is it safe to use Natural WellBeing’s Hair Essentials?
Yes, Hair Essentials from Natural WellBeing is a safe product to use for optimum hair growth. The ingredients include 12 herbs and 10 essential nutrients that are properly, mixed to formulate an all-in-one solution for hair problems.