Digestive health is an important aspect that we need to pay attention carefully. When our digestive tract is healthy, our immune system remains able to battle against various ailments and pathogens. However, when our digestive system fails to function normally, our body is more prone to pathogens and other health risks. You can actually support your digestive system with natural supplements such as Dysbiocide from biotics research. It gives an extra boost to the digestive tract and improves overall health.
Read this article carefully if you are looking for a solution that can lend a hand for your digestive problems.
Primarily you must understand that we need microflora inside our body to carry on the digestive processes. Without the friendly bacteria, our digestive tract is almost functionless and poses many health issues. When there is a decrease in the number of friendly bacteria, harmful bacteria override and cause tremendous trouble that hinders our quality of life. You will feel gassy, bloated, constipated and much more.
Dysbiocide supplement for Healthy Digestive System
Dysbiocide supplement is a combination of natural herbs that promote a healthy digestive system. This supplement helps to improve intestinal health and support regularity. Consuming this supplement will provide nutritional support and therapeutic support to the digestive tract. It also prevents inflammation inside the digestive system. In short, this herbal supplement intends to treat and prevent most of the digestive tract disorders.
Why buy dysbiocide from biotic research?
One bottle of Dysbiocide by Biotics Research contains 120 capsules and that lasts for one full month. The dosage is also less and it is easy to consume. Moreover, this product is from a trusted brand like biotics research that formulates and manufactures innovative natural supplements. Every supplement from this brand comes after clinical trials and positive customer feedbacks. They use quality ingredients with high potency levels in each of their products.
Talking about dysbiocide, this product is often used in combination with various therapies to treat digestive disorders. In certain studies, it was found that dysbiocide offered positive results than allopathic medicines in the long run. This product is safe and effective.
Tips to improve digestive health
Some people actually pay less attention to their gut and digestive tract. You can take a few steps to improve the overall digestive health. First, reduce the intake of processed and canned foods that contain preservatives and artificial substances. Include natural diets like fruits, vegetables and green leafs. Also, follow the diets specific to your geographical areas as it suits the climatic conditions. Indulge in physical workouts and lead a healthy lifestyle. Doing all the above will cure most of your digestive problems. In addition, you can add an extra boost by supplying safe supplements like dysbiocide from biotics research.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules / Servings Per Container: 60
Proprietary Blend – 950mg
The proprietary blend is unique and contains herbs chosen from around the world for its therapeutic benefits. Each ingredient is organically cultivated and extracted with high potency.
- Dill seed (Anethum graveolens) – helps to settle the stomach and prevent digestive issues such as abdominal pain, gas and bloating. It also helps to relax stomach muscles and improves appetite.
- Stemona (Stemona sessilifolia) (powder and extract) (root) – Stemona is a herb that supports lung health and helps to find relief from most of the digestive issues. In traditional medicines, this herb is used both internally and externally to treat various conditions.
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) (extract) (shoot & leaf) – wormwood is also known as parasite killing herb and it helps to stimulate healthy digestion. This herb helps to prevent flatulence, loss of appetite, stomach aches and pain.
- Java Brucea (Brucea javanica) (powder & extract) (fruit)- This is an inevitable part of the chinese medicine to treat digestive problems. This remedy helps support during dysentery and indigestion
- Chinese Pulsatilla (Pulsatilla chinensis) (powder & extract) (rhizome)- has anti-microbial effects and is the best anti-diarrhoea tool. In Chinese traditional medicine, this herb is one of the common ingredients used to treat diarrhoea and it works quite effectively.
- Picrasma excelsa (extract) (bark)- soothes the digestive tract and helps to carry out all the functions smoothly. It also prevents acid formation during the digestive process. This extract helps to prevent acid reflux and heartburn.
- Cutch tree (Acacia catechu) (powder & extract) (heartwood & bark)- Cutch tree‚ which is a herb helps to treat inflammation and manages digestive issues like diarrhoea and colitis
- Hedyotis (Hedyotis diffusa) (powder & extract) (aerial part) – prevent infections and cancerous cells in the digestive tract. It helps to remove free radicals and clears the digestive tract from pathogens. Promotes the growth of friendly bacteria and aids in healthy digestion.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) (extract) (leaf & flower) – Yarrow extract helps to promote healthy digestion as it contains plant flavonoids. These chemicals increase the production of saliva and assists in breaking down the complex food. It also boosts the levels of stomach acid and prevents stomach cramping. It also helps to relax stomach muscles.
Others ingredients include:
- Capsule Shell (gelatin and water)
- Magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
Two capsules twice daily are the recommended dosage when taken as a dietary supplement. You can also follow the dosage recommendations prescribed by your health care expert. For further queries, you can contact Biotics Research customer care department.
Warnings and side effects
Dysbiocide is generally safe and does not pose any side effects. However, certain ingredients like wormwood may cause side effects especially when you consume alcohol or blood thinning medications. It may interfere with certain medications; therefore, it is better to have a word with your doctor before consuming this supplement. FDA does not approve or evaluate any dietary supplements, therefore be cautious with any such supplements. In addition, it is better to consult your health care specialist before starting any nutritional supplement. Pregnant and nursing mothers should always take dietary supplements only after consulting with their doctor. If you have, any chronic medical conditions then discuss it with your doctor.
Keep this product out of reach from children and store it in a cool dry area.
Where to buy: Dysbiocide dietary supplement
Dysbiocide from biotics research is available at local dispensaries and with various online retailers. The best way to purchase is from pureformulas.com as they offer discounted prices and offers from time to time. You will actually get the supplement at a cheaper rate than what you get from the doctor’s dispensary. You are just a click away from this effective supplement. Place your order and enjoy a healthy digestive system.
Dysbiocide seems to a great pick among many customers. They say that it works effectively and helps to manage many problems related to IBS. Expert nutritionists and holistic practitioners are recommending this supplement to their patients. Most of the feedbacks from customers are highly positive and they proudly recommend this product to others. They say that this product is a one-stop solution for all gastric issues.
“ Over 20 years now I have consulted many doctors and none of them was able to provide a reliable cure for my IBS. I stumbled upon this product while browsing for nutritional supplements. I had no clue how it works or its effectiveness. All I knew was that all the symptoms fit my condition and I tried this product. This product from biotic research has helped me to solve my gastric issues altogether. If I keep taking it I am running a perfect body with no digestive problems. The best part is that I can even eat wheat when I am taking this supplement, which otherwise I cannot. I am not sure about others, but this product has worked wonders for me. Most of my doctors never took me seriously and they just rather concentrated on solving my short-term problems. With dysbiocide, I am relaxed and leading a quality life.”
“I had gas issues, bloating, diarrhoea episodes, and frequent constipation. After consultation with a specialist, I was diagnosed with an overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria and e.coli in my gastrointestinal tract. Initially, I tried a few medicines prescribed by the doctor but had severe heartburn and kind of acid refluxes. I decided to try natural supplements and I started using dysbiocide by biotics research. Took the FC cidal along with this supplement as I saw a few reviews stating that both the supplements give effective results if taken together. I follow the dosage and now I feel like my normal self.
No more bloating and all those unwanted symptoms. I used it for a week and stopped; my symptoms were back. After having a word with my holistic practitioner, I came to know that such herbal supplements needed to be taken for a longer time for effective results. I am on my second bottle now and so far so good without any problems.
“Buy this supplement if you want to lead a healthy life. I can eat almost anything without any gas or bloating. This supplement has no side effects and is a great remedy. I use this because it is an all-natural supplement without any harsh chemicals or toxins.
Dysbiocide is one of the best supplements available from biotics research. Most of the customers use this in combination with FC cidal and they opine that both of them together provide stunning results. Dysbiocide in itself is more than enough to prevent a wide range of gastric issues and digestive problems. This supplement comes at an affordable price and contains high-quality ingredients. It is from a trusted brand and has high customer ratings. The final verdict is; “worth buying “.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.