Wysong based on healthy and holistic approach is developing dog food, treats and supplements. Its products have been fed to thousands of pets throughout several generations over three decades. These heath optimizing, nutrition and care products are developed in their own manufacturing facilities to offer you the healthiest pet foods and supplements. Its supplements are designed to help restore the important food components lost during processing. A wide range of dog supplements contains supplements to help restore vitamins, essential fatty acids, enzymes and even dental care. Its DentaTreat is formulated to maintain oral health of both your dog and cat. Here the details of DentaTreat dog supplement are discussed. Before going into that details have a look at why is DentaTreat needed in first place.
Why to Use DentaTreat?
Today, at least 80% of dogs suffer from gingivitis, periodontitis, or tooth decay. Tooth health depends upon the result of the continuous fight in the mouth between micro-organisms, tooth morphology, diet, minerals, salivary flow, and acid-base balance. The only rescue or say prevention is good nutrition. Usually in today’s conventional dog food processing, the food is heated at higher degrees in which the needed nutrients are destroyed. To help offer proper nutrition to your pet supplements like DentaTreat are required. DentaTreat is all natural remedy to fight gingivities and maintain good oral health.
Features – DentaTreat
DentaTreat is an alternative very delicious and palatable natural approach to maintain oral health of dogs. Its several features are:
- Proven Content – DentaTreat is a great way to maintain dog oral health as it utilizes the scientifically proven beneficial properties of cheeses, minerals, probiotics, and other natural ingredients.
- Dentifrice Treat – It is a tasty, natural and effective dentifrice treat for dogs as it uses the proven valuable properties of cheeses, minerals, probiotics, and other natural ingredients.
- Special blending – The composition of a special blend of dental-active natural minerals, cheeses, apple polyphenols and several other ingredients which has shown to improve and maintain oral health.
- Multiple uses – DentaTreat is a dog supplement that can be either sprinkled directly onto food, or it can also be used as a tooth cleaning powder to directly apply to pet tooth with a toothbrush.
- No artificial Content – It is a natural dog treat prepared to be completely safe with natural food ingredients and contains no artificial flavorings or colorings.
- Helps Preventing Tooth decay – DentaTreat helps to prevent tooth decay and gingivitis, restore the depleted mineral content of teeth, and discourages growth of bacteria that cause plaque and bad breath.
- Genetically Appropriate Treat – This DentaTreat is a genetically appropriate treat which is high in protein and essential fats which are much needed by your companion carnivorous animal. Moreover, it is low in carbohydrates, sugars and starches which are not needed food diets for dogs.
- Sizes – DentaTreat is available in two sizes such as 3 oz. Bottle and 9.5 oz. Bottle.
DentaTreat is a healthy dental care for your dog because of the best content. Its ingredients are:
- Cheddar Cheese,
- Swiss Cheese,
- Romano Cheese,
- Monterey Jack Cheese,
- Calcium Lactate,
- Sodium Bicarbonate,
- Potassium Citrate,
- Lactobacillus salivarius,
- Sea Salt,
- Rock Salt,
- Aloe Vera,
- Yeast Extract,
- Chicory Root,
- Chromium Yeast,
- Streptococcus salivarius,
- Lactoferrin Protein (milk derived),
- Apple Polyphenols,
- Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product,
- Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product,
- Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product,
- Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product,
- Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product,
- Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product,
- Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product,
- Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product,
- Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product.
- DentaTreat is rich in –
- Crude Protein (minimum content) 15%,
- Crude Fat (min.) 20%,
- Crude Fiber (maximum content) 1%
- Moisture (max.) 5%
- Do not contain amino acid such as Taurine (min.) 0%.
Sprinkle DentaTreat at a top or mix with one or more meals daily. It can also be feed as per below guidelines:
- Weaning Puppies – A pinch (light shake) with each feeding daily
- Growing Puppies and Adult Dogs – One teaspoon (3-4 shakes) per 15 lbs. of dog body weight daily.
It is recommended to divide above servings among feedings.
- Make a note that DentaTreat can also be fed directly or applied to the teeth using a tooth brush as a dentifrice.
- Keep the DentaTreat bottle tightly sealed and store it in temperate conditions
- For long term freshness and preservation of DentaTreat freeze or refrigerate.
The Name is Rajeev. I go by a lot of pseudo names because I just like to have fun. Like Shakespeare once said, “what’s in a Name?” or was is Shakespeare? I love to read. Mostly fiction. I am probably the most unromantic person you could ever meet. Loner, Claustrophobic and often mute! I love to sit on my porch, read a book while it’s raining. I live in a farm surrounded by creatures and my best friend is a dog named Happy. I have worked in the IT industry for the past 20 years. I have been writing a book since the past 6 which i doubt will be complete anywhere in this century! I love to design websites and fantasize being a Hacker or nerd!