Are you suffering from an acne outbreak? Many people often feel awkward at sharing the emotional side of having acne. They are usually worried thinking, how others would react seeing their acne spots or scars… But no worries anymore as today many cosmetic industries are offering various acne treatment products that provide an ultimate solution for acne. Currently, Exposed SkinCare is the best selling acne spot treatment methods, made on the solid scientific principles. Try them! as the best methods to improve negative feelings about acne is to treat it. Equally, they are guaranteed to assure smart clear skin to the users. Keep on the checking the Exposed SkinCare vs Proactive, reviews, ingredients, side-effects, where to buy, price, are they available with stores like Amazon, Walmart etc…
Exposed SkinCare Best Acne Treatment Combining Science and Nature
This Exposed SkinCare for acne is a complete skin care system for acne symptoms. It is an expert formulation made using mild ingredients that are guaranteed to remove acne from the root levels, without any major side effects. Customer’s who have used their products are quite satisfied with the results provided by Exposed SkinCare for acne. They say the formula goes deep inside the tissues to clear the pores and acne stimulating bacteria. Overall, the results are proven and guaranteed to work.
Why choose Exposed SkinCare acne treatment system? – Exposed SkinCare benefits
- Best to work on acne causes and other future skin breakouts.
- Secondly, these acne treatment creams for adults are formulated by skin experts in various areas of the subject. Thus, it is highly beneficial for various aspects of skin affecting factors.
- Maintains the skin moisture by restoring the pH balance levels in the skin.
- Lowers the production of acne hormones.
- Removes hormonal and cystic pimples.
- Apart from acne, it works on other skin disorders like blemishes, scars, and pigmentation.
- Improves complexion.
Exposed SkinCare for acne ingredients
This Exposed SkinCare for acne is a mix of natural and scientific ingredients.
The natural ingredients include
- Green Tea Extract – This is a potent antioxidant that is proven good for acne scars when applied topically. It helps flush your body the acne causing toxins. Equally helps fight acne, just like the medicinal ingredients like Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Passion Flower Extract – This ingredient prepared from the blossoms of passion flower helps at reducing inflammation in the skin. Equally, it moderates the insulin levels that cause hormonal acne flare-ups.
- Licorice Root Extract – Works best for individuals with sensitive skin. This extract soothes the irritated skin, fights against free radicals and helps at balancing your skin’s natural oil production.
- Aloe Vera – This herb is well known for its hydrating and healing properties. Soothes the sunburn, skin riddled skin, decreases itching and irritation troubles.
- Tea Tree Oil – Includes antibiotic, anti-fungal properties that kill acne-causing bacteria on contact. Equally, tones the skin for providing an even complexion.
- Sage Extract – This extract soothes skin irritation caused by acne breakouts. In addition, it contains powerful antioxidants that help in promoting stronger skin cells for a beautiful skin.
Scientific ingredients include
- Salicylic acid – This mild acid efficiently works at killing the bacteria on your skin’s surface. Also reduces the clogged pores and tightens them.
- Benzoyl Peroxide – This is a common ingredient in all acne causing creams that helps at killing the acne-causing bacteria on the skin as well as deep into the pores.
- Sulfur – One of the best agents added in the pimple treatment formulas that absorbs excess oils and unclogs pores without sucking out the excess moisture from the skin.
- Azelaic acid – Acne spots occurs when there is a high buildup of skin cells around the follicles. This Azelaic acid is best at preventing the acne-causing bacteria and also regulates the shedding of the skin cells.
My Personal Experience with Exposed SkinCare products
I suffered acne from the school days itself. But nothing was as bad as the adult acne in my twenties. One day it started to break out uncontrollably. It made me tensed and feel stressed out. I started searching for some acne remedies, did everything. But nothing could excel. Altogether I was totally hurt by the unrealistic results obtained. Now the last try was to go with the Exposed SkinCare acne cure system to get rid of a pimple and beautify my skin.
It is available in, you can get anyone according to your choice:
- Basic 5 piece kit – $49.95
- Expanded 6 piece kit – $59.95
- Ultimate 9 piece kit – $94.95
What’s inside the package? – Exposed SkinCare 9 piece kit
Altogether, there are nine products in the exposed treatment line. Here’s a detailed list of every single product. Let’s have a look
Exposed SkinCare Facial Cleanser
This Exposed facial cleanser is a gentle formulation for your sensitive skin. It effectively penetrates deep into the pores and kills the acne-causing bacteria. Besides, it is soap-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic in nature. Doesn’t include skin irritating agents like lauryl and laureth sulfates.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylate copolymer, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, fragrance oil, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, citric acid
Exposed SkinCare Facial Cleanser reviews
I am extremely surprised with this cleanser as it’s very soft on my skin. After usage, I couldn’t feel any redness or oily residue on my face. Now my skin is not tight anymore…
- Madeline C says “For me, this is a great cleanser which protects my skin from drying out. I have been using this cleanser for almost a year and it really looks great…”
- Joelee says “This is gentle, effective cleansers that make my face fresh and clean.”
- Anthony C says “Best face washes I have ever used from the drugstore. It is soft, lathers well and smells good.”
Exposed SkinCare Clearing Tonic
This clearing tonic is far better than other products available in the market. It is specially designed to restore your skin’s balance level by tackling the whiteheads and blackheads.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, azelaic acid, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, dimethylethanolamine, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, passiflora edulis (passion) flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, fragrance
Exposed SkinCare Clearing Tonic reviews
Generally, I hate toners with alcohol as they dry up my skin on usage. But I really like this tonic as it provided me a nice soothing effect on first usage itself.
- Teri says “This formula is great, it’s a staple skincare regimen.”
- Narashikin ‘Cant, live without it. It has helped clear my skin and I have been using it for a decade. Really, the company is giving a great service…”
- Marni says “My daughter is truly relieved with how the skin has changed and the acne has cleared up. I love it has it keeps my skin clear.”
Exposed SkinCare Acne Treatment Serum
This skin care acne serum is designed to prevent acne by balancing your skin’s pH and acne hormones. They are light and their special role is to keep your skin in contact with all the healing components.
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide (3.5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, propanediol, carbomer, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, camellia oleifera leaf extract (green tea extract), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide
Exposed SkinCare Acne Treatment Serum reviews
From my point of view, this serum helps improve your acne progressively. The serum is lightweight and feels very effective on the skin. Even my sister made it a try. She exclaimed it’s not heavy on the face and is quite effective too. It offers the best results when applied at night.
- Kathleen says “This Exposed skin care regimen has saved my son’s face, especially the stress acne. The serum is great and I love the simplicity of the ingredients added.”
- Heidi says “I tried other brands but this is the only brand that worked well for me.”
Exposed SkinCare Clear Pore Serum
This formula is reparative. This formula, when applied at night, provides plenty of time for your skin to soak in the healing powers of the natural ingredients added in this formula. It helps maintain your skin healthy and glowing every time (you use it).
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, propylene glycol, glycerin, triethanolamine, dl panthenol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, fragrance, ocimum basilicum (basil) extract
Exposed SkinCare Clear Pore Serum reviews
This evening serum is superb! It helps unclog the pores and makes them less noticeable. It is a soothing mix of hazel water which soothes your irritated skin and lets your skin have a peaceful rest (every night after night).
- Teresa says “Great product! Two of my adult children have used it and have come up with satisfactory results.”
Exposed SkinCare Moisture Complex
This moisture complex is a right moisturizer for oily skin. It keeps your skin hydrated, stimulates skin cell rejuvenation with the addition of ingredients like green tea extract and caffeine.
Active Ingredient: Purified water, cyclopentasiloxane and peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane and dimethiconol/vinyl dimethicone cross polymer propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, phenyltrimethicone, c30-c45 alkyl methicone, cyclopentasiloxane and dimethiconol, acrylamide copolymer, oleth-10, optiphen, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed, mixed tocopherols (vitamin e), camellia sinensis leaf extract (green tea), disodium edta, polysorbate 85, caffeine, sucrose, citrus medica limonum extract
Exposed SkinCare Moisture Complex reviews
This is a good silicon gel which counteracts the drying effects of ingredients like benzoyl peroxide. I must admit my skin felt moisturized after the first day of use. But to some extent, I feel it is not suitable for people with extremely dry skin.
- Rhonda says “The acne I had on my face was so painful and it left me in tears. Besides, the flare-ups on my face were really horrific. Finally, I ordered this product and began using it daily. Now I can’t say how much happy I am with the usage of this moisture complex. My savings worked great for a clear skin.”
- Alex says “These guys are really amazing. It helped me cure my acne faster than expected. Now everyone is pretty jealous of my skin…”
Exposed SkinCare Microderm Scrub
This Microderm scrub is made using the tiny micro-crystals. It works at ex-foliating the dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria. It also helps at removing away the impurities from the skin and improve the skin’s texture in a natural way.
Active Ingredient: Chamomile extract, alumimium oxide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sunflower seed oil, cetearyl glucoside, glycerin, vitamin e acetate, ethylhexyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, capryl glycol, capric/caprilic triglycerides, xanthum gum, mango seed butter, grape seed oil, sodium metabisulfite, sorbic acid, diazolidinyl urea, potassium sorbate
Exposed SkinCare Microderm Scrub reviews
Seriously, this scrub has a nice texture and crystals added here are really nice to touch. I really like it a lot as it helps avoid the irritation troubles.
- MathiasR says “This is the best stuff I ever had in my life…”
- Grayce says “Like a mini facial I love this product a lot. I use it every Friday for the weekend when I am ready to go out. This helps my skin look smoother and feel refreshed.
Exposed SkinCare Clarifying Mask
This acne clarifying mask helps absorb excess oil and other impurities from your skin. The special ingredients like bentonite and activated charcoal leave your skin feel clean and fresh always. All you need to apply once or twice a week to enjoy its full benefits.
Active Ingredient: Sulfur (3.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, bentonite, glycerin, charcoal powder, propanediol, zinc oxide, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, glycereth-2 cocoate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, xanthan gum, linseed oil (and) palm oil aminopropanediol esters
Exposed SkinCare Clarifying Mask reviews
I love masks, so I was quite impatient to try it. After the first use itself, I was pleased by the result as my skin felt clean and super fresh every time I use it. Plus, the added points were my blackheads started becoming less visible. Now I use it 1 to 2 times every week to diminish blackheads and reduce acne.
- Karen says “This is a blemish free skin formula for acne treatment. Must get it if you are suffering the same.”
- Amy says “After the birth of my second child I started having adult acne and went for several products. But nothing could offer me the best possible results. Instead, they irritated my skin and dried it out. Exposed quickly addressed my acne and it was not that sticky as expected. Overall, it’s a highly recommended product. Order them…”
- Sheldon says “This is worth every penny spent.”
Exposed SkinCare Body Wash
This body wash is good at treating and preventing black acne. It makes use of the medicinal acne ingredients and natural extracts in its formulation. However, on an application, you will feel refreshed and ready for the day ahead.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, sodium c18 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, triethanolamine, ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, oxidized polyethylene, acrylate copolymer, propylene glycol, glycolic acid, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl palmitate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil
Exposed SkinCare Body Wash reviews
I would say, this soap-free formula is gentle, meant to use daily. It unclogs and shrinks pores, prevents dryness and itchy sensation.
- Lisa says “I am extremely happy with this exposed skin products. I started with facial cleanser and ended up with the body wash. It worked well for me. Love the product to every single extent.”
- Wendy says “Amazing product! Simply tell the world.”
- Svetlana says “5 stars… This is the best body wash that helped me get rid of acne.”
- Charlotte says “Actually I bought this stuff with a lot of doubt in my mind. But, after using it I realized the formula is aggressive enough to fight the acne on my back and chest.”
Exposed Probiotic Complex
This probiotic formula helps restore the balance inside your body. In addition, it also boosts your immune system by providing it with minerals and vitamins required to support your skin. Altogether, the product is a mix of minerals (zinc, copper, selenium, chromium), vitamins (A and E), and some botanical extract which helps detox your body.
Exposed Probiotic Complex reviews
- Angela says “This probiotic complex keeps my acne in check and prevents it from irritation, dryness and redness.”
- Holli says “Excellent product all is what I can say, nothing much to exclaim.”
Exposed SkinCare Derm X Cloth
Derm X Cloth is a bluffing cloth, made of microfiber. It is highly suggested you use this cloth with the facial cleanser or Microderm scrub to minimize the appearance of acne scarring on your face.
Exposed SkinCare Derm X Cloth reviews
There are very few or no reviews stated for this product. Further, you refer their official website for more details stated.
How does Exposed SkinCare system work?
This acne spot treatment makes use of the internal and external treatment methods for clearing the pimples.
- Internal treatment – Here, this Exposed acne medication for adults utilizes powerful supplement to expel the toxins and balance the hormones responsible for oily skin, inflammation and clogged pores.
- External treatment – Exposed SkinCare makes use of the active 11 ingredients for treating cystic acne and blemishes.
How to use Exposed SkinCare for acne?
Well, using this product is quite simple. You can check them out their official website for more details on its usage or mode of application.
Exposed SkinCare side effects
There are no side effects reported for this brand as it makes use of the soothing botanicals in its formulation. But you should never use Exposed if you have a sensitive skin or are prone to benzoyl peroxide allergies.
Exposed SkinCare reviews
This Exposed acne care formula is great at treating acne with minimal side effects. Further, you can check out the Exposed SkinCare honest reviews and before & after shots for more detailed analysis. Let’s have a look at what the real customers have to say about it…
- Maureen says “Must say, the results have been life changing with the Exposed products. I am 30 years old and I have tried everything on the market. But Exposed Skin Care for acne is the first formula that worked for me. All thanks to the manufacturer’s.”
- Melissa Voisinet says “I saw a major improvement within a few days itself. The blemishes I had healed like normal and there were no outbreaks anymore.”
- Tracy says “Very gentle and effective. Thanks to Exposed, now can go without makeup for most days.”
- Sara says “I was expecting something very similar to Proactiv. But I got something far better than Exposed. Love it to every single extent.”
Exposed SkinCare pros and cons
- The formula is made with 10 potent ingredients.
- It is best at treating mild to severe acne troubles.
- Quite effective in treating cystic and hormonal acne.
- Reduces swelling, redness, and inflammation.
- Lowers mild acne scarring.
- Makes use of prescription grade ingredients.
- Treats pimples both externally and internally.
- Good at removing toxins.
- This is a potent supplement that suppresses the acne hormones.
- Causes very little irritation, dryness or redness.
- Comes with a 1 year, 100% money back challenge.
- Offers reliable customer service and return policy.
- Available online only.
- It’s a bit pricey.
- It takes time to see the best possible results.
Exposed SkinCare v/s Proactive
Both these are popular brands of acne products available in the market. Equally, both are capable of treating mild to moderate acne and prevents new acne from forming out.
They promise to:
- Clear the skin of acne troubles.
- Treat the problem with a mix of natural ingredients.
- Also, prevent future acne from developing out.
- But some individuals have reported that Proactive causes drying and irritation to the skin and it only works in cases of mild or moderate acne.
Exposed SkinCare comparison chart – Exposed SkinCare does it work?
|Scientific activities||Exposed SkinCare||Murad acne complex kit||Proactiv 3 step 60 day system||Max Clarity acne foam|
|Kills acne bacteria||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Renews and exfoliates||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Helps repair skin||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Improves skin tone||Yes||No||No||No|
Exposed SkinCare Price
This Exposed SkinCare for cystic acne is affordable, available at an average price tag of $18 to 25 per product. However, it is pretty cost effective in comparison to other well-formulated products available in the market. Besides they never use celebrities or flashy TV ads o sell their products. Overall, the best part is you can avail the first time kits at 40 to 53% discounts. Visit the site for more!
Where to buy Exposed SkinCare? – Exposed SkinCare acne treatment for sale online
The best place to buy this Exposed SkinCare for hormonal acne is at the seller’s official website at www.exposedskincare.com. You can get them for a cheaper price tag with eye-catching coupon deals. Besides, the site also provides two ways to pay – one through an auto-ship program and other by one-time purchase.
Exposed SkinCare at Amazon
Yes, this product is available at Amazon. It has received 4.5 stars out of 5 and there are more than 100,000 satisfied customers who have found efficient results for this product in getting rid of the bacteria causing acne.
Exposed SkinCare at Walmart
No, currently this Exposed Skin Care basic kit or expanded kit is not available at the Walmart stores. Hence, it is referred you check them out at the seller’s website or look into stores like Amazon, eBay…
Exposed SkinCare Coupon
There are plenty of discounts, coupon codes offered by Exposed SkinCare. With this, you can save 53% on their ultimate 9 piece kit, 50% on the 6 piece kit, save 40% on the 5 piece kit and much more.
In addition, they provide 5 to 20% off on all the orders, $5 sitewide off, and free shipping on kit orders. Other than this, one may log in with their concerned email address for receiving their newsletters on upcoming deals.
Frequently asked questions
What about the guarantee/return policy of Exposed SkinCare for acne scars?
The company offers a 1-year full money back guarantee on all their products. They will not ask any questions and will provide you a 100% money back warranty. So in case, if you are not happy with its result (within 1 year), then you will receive your money back in full.
Is Exposed SkinCare a scam?
No, the company is a reliable one. More than 90% of customers have reported clear skin in less than 30 days with its usage. Equally, Exposed is BBB accredited with A+ certification. But you may find 4 complaints launched against this company, which is remarkably low when compared to the number of satisfied customers they have.
Are the ingredients added in this formula FDA approved?
Yes, all the ingredients added in this skin care treatment for pimples are FDA approved. You need not worry… as the formula has been tried and significantly tested to minimize acne.
Do these products work for people of all age groups?
Yes, Exposed acne treatment works for individuals of all ages. Altogether, it is an effective formulation for adult acne and teenage acne troubles.
Can I use them if I am pregnant?
Yes, you can. But you need to consult your health expert before using Exposed or any other OTC medications.
What is Exposed SkinCare shipping and delivery time?
Exposed ship their products via the FedEx expedited shipping modes. Usually, your order will be delivered within 1 to 3 business days to US and Canada. But it would take some time to deliver them to the remote Canadian, Australian locations.
I know, no permanent cure exists for acne as it partially occurs due to genetics. But, still, you can keep it under control by having a proper lifestyle and switching to smart skin care solutions like Exposed…