When it comes to dogs, Bugs are a constant problems. When outdoors, you cannot be sure about the kind of place your dog sniffs around. The Moist environment often brings in a range of bugs which attack your dogs which leads to further problems. Dog Bug bites often show symptoms of constant itching leading to Bug Bite lump. Though bug bites are often external, Leaving untreated could also create problems in the long term. A perfectly balanced Dog Bug spray should have the ability to to wade away bugs naturally while keeping your dog safe too. The modern day medication for Bug defense as Dog bug repellents works great. The only problem with these sprays seem to be the effects on the dog itself. The bugs are sure gone, but if the dog tends to lick the coat , which is often very natural, there are signs of continuous depression, Vomiting and poor health in the long term.
A natural remedy or a natural dog repellent spray should help your dog to be free from Bugs for a period of time , yet keep it safe in general. The spray shouldn’t have any side effects on the dog and should often be natural.
Bug Defense is a natural and safe product by PetAlive that can be used for your dogs when they get often irritated by insect attacks or bug attacks. There are no chemicals; artificial coloring or preservatives used in this and it a completely safe product that can be applied onto the skin of your dog. There are no drug reactions, irritations, allergies, stain or damage caused to the user of this product.
Bug Defense – The Ingredients
The Active Ingredients of Bug Defense are:
- Oil of Soybean – The Bug Defense solution includes 11.5% of the soybean oil. Soybean oil is used in a number of bug repellents and mosquito killers because of its long lasting property of protection against such bugs. When added with coconut oil and vanilla oil it works wonders on acting as a bug repellent.
- Oil of Citronella – The Bug Defense solution includes 10.0% of the Citronella oil. This oil is extracted from the leaves and stems of cymbopogon and is known to be a natural insect repellent. It is used in a wide number of insecticides because of its excellent antifungal properties.
- Oil of Peppermint – The Bug Defense solution includes 2.0% of the Peppermint oil. This oil provides a good smell to the nostrils of humans unlike insects or bugs. For bugs or insects the smell of peppermint is an actual repellent. When this oil is applied on to the skin of the dog, it can keep away the bugs.
- Oil of Cedar – The Bug Defense solution includes 1.50% of the cedar oil. This oil is a natural repellent and is also used in pesticides and insecticides for repelling fleas too. The combination of cedar oil with citronella oil and lemongrass oil works excellent in repelling bugs.
- Oil of Lemongrass – The Bug Defense solution includes 1.00% of the lemongrass oil. This oil is widely used in not only company insect repellants but also for home made insect repellent. This oil to works wonders when added with other repellent oils.
- Oil of Geranium – The Bug Defense solution includes 0.05% of the geranium oil. This oil extracted from the geranium plants is excellent remedy for repelling insects and keeping the bugs away from the dogs. It also repels mosquitoes, fleas and other flying insects.
The Inactive Ingredients constitutes 73.95 % of Bug Defense and these ingredients are:
- Glyceryl stearate
- Vegetable glycerin
- Xanthan gum
- Potassium sorbate
- Citric acid
Bug Defense – The Usage
A bottle of Bug Defense consists of 4.0 fl oz or 120 ml of the medicine. The effectiveness of this supplement lasts for 2 hours completely and then reduces per time. These are the steps you have to follow for giving the medicine to your dog:
- Shake the bottle well before opening.
- Take some solution in your hand and apply it gently onto the skin or area of the dog where the bug attacks usually take place.
- If the conditions insist, you can apply the medicine every 2 to 3 hours.
- You can also apply this medicine on to the face of the dog but see to it that you do not make it come in contact with the eyes and mouth of the dog. You can gently wipe the solution on to the face of your dog.
- You can also apply it to a fabric or cloth and then wipe it on to the skin of the dog.
If ever it comes in contact with the eyes or mouth or cause any irritations on the skin or eye region, wash the area with soap and water. If the condition is getting worse, consult a medical representative immediately.
To purchase the Bug Defense online, click on to the link of the PetAlive website: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/bug-defense-natural-insect-repellent-pets.html
Bug Defense – The Combo Pack
Parasite Dr. is a product that is effective in performing the function of cleansing the blood and provides for an excellent boost to the immunity system too.
You can use the Bug Defense in combination with the Parasite Dr. for added advantage. Both the Bug Defense and Parasite Dr. are products by PetAlive and are available on a combo offer at the website of PetAlive. These products take care of the total health of your dog.
For buying the combo pack of the Bug Defense for Dogs, you can go to the following website and place an order: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/bug-defense-combopack-for-pets.html
The Name is Rajeev. I go by a lot of pseudo names because I just like to have fun. Like Shakespeare once said, “what’s in a Name?” or was is Shakespeare? I love to read. Mostly fiction. I am probably the most unromantic person you could ever meet. Loner, Claustrophobic and often mute! I love to sit on my porch, read a book while it’s raining. I live in a farm surrounded by creatures and my best friend is a dog named Happy. I have worked in the IT industry for the past 20 years. I have been writing a book since the past 6 which i doubt will be complete anywhere in this century! I love to design websites and fantasize being a Hacker or nerd!