No dietary supplement is complete that can supply all the nutrients that we want in daily life. Instead of taking too many supplements, the smart thing t do is to choose the most ideal combination of supplements that can give you maximum effects for the given purpose. The BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle is a dietary supplement combo to enhance memory and cognitive health.
The pack contains 2 products. There will be one bottle of BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Powder and 2 bottles of Omega-3Power capsules. Having hem daily can improve the memory issues if any and enhance the cognitive health of aging people who naturally would have the nutrient deficiency or tend to succumb to age-related memory issues.
Bright Minds Memory Bundle ingredients, Benefits & Uses
BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Powder
Bright Minds Memory Powder is a multivitamin, mineral product that helps improve brain and nervous system.
- Phosphatidylserine is a structural part of cell membranes, synapses of the nerve cells etc. It helps the nervous system with better communication between the cells, reduces the stress level in the brain and also improves general cognitive functions. Phosphatidylserine can boost memory, focus, attention span and emotions by regulating the neurotransmitter level in the brain. It stabilizes the mood, promotes better sleep and relaxes the mind.
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant that protects the cells from oxidative damage. It can relieve insulin sensitivity and could also improve blood flow to the brain. The increased blood flow helps with some energy boost as well. It can influence the brain with the data processing and storage to boost the memory.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an amino acid associated with energy production. it also has antioxidant property. It regulates the acetylcholine level and healthy blood flow to the brain. By regulating acetylcholine level, this amino acid can benefit the cognitive functions like memory and synaptic flexibility.
- Ginkgo biloba extract is capable of slowing down the age related memory loss. It increases blood flow to the brain that can show improvement in the general working mechanism of the brain. There will be more energy in the brain cells and have reduced free radicals.
- Huperzine A can enhance memory. It can increase the level of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. This acetylcholine improves brain and nerve cell communications.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are carotenoids that can improve the eye health and benefit the brain. They can protect the eyes from macular degeneration. As for the brain, zeaxantin improves memory, cognitive functions, and speech skills while lutein is more in connection with the recollection of stored data and verbal fluency.
- Vitamins A and C: Lack of vitamin A can impair the memory and cognitive health. Having it in enough amounts can maintain good brain functioning and improves the learning abilities. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that boosts immunity as well. For the brain functions, this vitamin is taking part in the production of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine that controls the brain abilities like attention and response actions.
- Vitamin D3 promotes new cell generation of the brain cells. This will maintain good memory and concentration. Inadequate level of vitamin D3 leads to quicker memory loss. Supplementation can slow this process and gradually put a stop to it as well.
- Vitamin E and K: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the brain cells. It is protective of the neural linings around the nerves. It makes the survival rate of nerve cells higher against oxidative stress. This helps the cells to retain data for longer leading to better memory. Vitamin K, on the other hand, is boosting the episodic memory of the brain. It is also part of the formation of myelin sheath of the nerves that improves cell signaling.
- Vitamins B1, B2, and B3: Vitamin B1 or thiamine is necessary for the energy production and blood sugar levels. The deficiency of this vitamin could lead to memory loss, sleep issues confusion etc. Vitamin B2 or riboflavin is also part of energy production and relieves fatigue. It is part of gene regulation and antioxidant level as well. It also helps recycle the homocysteine to keep the brain cells toxin free.
- Vitamin B12 and Folate: Folate is responsible for red blood cell production, energy level and also for focus and alertness. It keeps up the oxygen level to the brain cells. Folic acid can lower the homocysteine level to reduce brain toxicity. Vitamin B12 is an energy producing vitamin that has the role in red blood cell production, nerve transmission, and DNA synthesis. It maintains the energy metabolism and supplies energy and oxygen for the brain.
- Biotin and pantothenic acid: Biotin or vitamin B7 regulates the DNA formation and cell growth. It keeps the nervous system functioning well and reduces neuro-degeneration. It can also improve concentration. Pantothenic acid or vitamin B5 improves mental alertness, mood, energy and energy levels. It is also essential for the formation of acetylcholine.
- Alpha-Lipoic acid is a compound that helps with energy production from blood sugar utilization. It is essential for all cells to produce energy. The antioxidant property can protect the cells from premature degeneration and can prolong the survival of the nerve cells.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a compound that assists the enzymes. The main role of this coenzyme Q10 is ATP production that gives energy to the body. The increase or availability of enough energy has a direct link to memory and concentration. By ensuring that there will be enough energy, his coenzyme helps boost the concentration and memory.
- Chromium & iodine: Chromium helps the brain use blood sugar level for energy production. It can also enhance the cognitive functions. It can reduce metabolic disorders and cognitive decline in the aging people. Iodine maintains thyroid glands to have hormone balance and energy production. It can boost memory and improve concentration as well. It relieves mental fatigue and boosts brain energy level.
- Zinc & Selenium: Zinc deficiency can cause memory loss. It contributes to memory, learning ability and the synaptic plasticity of the nerve cells. Selenium deficiency in the old age is also one of the reasons for memory loss. Having it in enough amounts can reduce memory loss.
- Manganese & Molybdenum: Manganese is important for thyroids and it is also an antioxidant that removes the free radicals. It has stimulating effects on the neurotransmitters. Molybdenum has detoxifying effects and can improve blood circulation.
- Boron & Silicon: Boron helps with the absorption of utilization of other nutrients like vitamin D and magnesium. Low level of this element can interfere with the absorption of other nutrients that can lower the cognitive health.
- Calcium & magnesium is the team of nutrients that help each other in their functions. They are essential for the electrical connectivity and energy production. Magnesium is important for most enzymes and calcium maintains energy level, bone strength, and tooth health.
Omega-3 Power contains the high potency of omega 3 fatty acids taken from fish oil. They are essential for cell membranes and other key metabolic activities.
Both EPA and DHA can enhance the mood and reduce inflammations. They support memory and promote focus and concentration. DHA contributes to the gray matter of the brain and literally a structural part of cell membranes and synapses. They could also be like the engine oil that ensures smooth functioning of the brain.
BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle Dosage & Drug interaction Symptoms
Bright Minds Memory Powder dosage
The powder comes in an easy to take the container with a scoop inside. Take out 1 scoop full of the powder and mix it well in at least 14 ounces of water, juice or other medium of your choice. Stir the contents well so that there are no lumps.
Take the powder twice a day for better results. Take the first dose with the breakfast and the other with the lunch. Continue 2 doses per day for the first week and reduce the dosage to once a day.
DO NOT take this during the evening as it can interfere with sleep. It contains ingredients that can you alert. It is also recommended to take half a scoop as a test dose to check for any intolerance and move on as needed if everything is fine.
Omega-3 Power is in softgel form. The dosage is 4 softgels per day. You can split the dosage as per convenience. It is better to have it with food. There are 2 bottles to last for a month.
Bright Minds Memory Bundle Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
There are no reports of any side effects of using the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle. The Omega-3 Power could cause minor side effects like diarrhea, nausea etc when there is an overdose. It is better to start with a low dose and check if there is any trouble with the dosage before you move on with the recommended dosage.
Bright Minds Memory Bundle reviews & Complaints
The BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle reviews say that the product is good enough for sustained memory and concentration. It has also improved the general well being for many.
As for the compla9nts, though the product seems expensive with 3 products in it, it is economical than having the products individually.
Bright Minds Memory Bundle Testimonials
- Kenneth- “The product worked well for me. I started with half a scoop for the powder. It made me more alert and focused. My ability in thinking and making decisions was also improved. The price of the bundle is a hindrance for me as I live on a budget and this is beyond my limit. I recommend this to anyone who can afford it.”
- Laurel-“The product is highly effective but I dislike the flavor of the powder. It is a bit bitter. But the product is well worth to get the improved memory.”
- Anonymous-“I am glad that I no longer have to swallow the larger pills for memory boost. This powder is easy to use and dissolves quicker. I add it to my morning smoothie. Great!”
- Nathalie-“The fish oil is clean and I don’t get any fishy burps to bother me.”
- Kathryn-“My son takes 2-3 pills a day. It is good for him. There are no side effects or no fishy taste either.”
Where to Buy Bright Minds Memory Bundle
The BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle is exclusively available at BrainMD Health by Dr. Amen. The bundle carries 2 products that work in combination to improve memory and brain health. These products are also available individually but cost much higher. Moreover, the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle carries 2 bottles of Omega fatty acid supplement.
Bright Minds Memory Bundle is not available in Amazon. But the individual products are available at Amazon.
Bright Minds Memory Bundle price
One pack of the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle costs $149.95 for a onetime purchase. There is also an option for the auto delivery of the bundle every month. This allows for more discount on the price which would be $127.46 with free shipping.
The individual price of the products included here would be almost $30 more. With the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle, you can get a minimum savings of $30 every month.
Bright Minds Memory Bundle Discount, coupon codes and Promos
The BrainMD Health coupons and promo codes are applicable to the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle to get further discounts to make it more affordable. The coupons are available from the popular coupon code websites online.
Bright Minds Memory Bundle FAQs
Is Bright Minds Memory Bundle safe for people with allergies?
Yes, the products in the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle contain no allergens that can trigger any kind of allergic reactions. Taking a test dose could help prevent any untoward happening. Generally, the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle is safe for all adults.
Is Bright Minds Memory Bundle FDA Approved
BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle contains products that are part of dietary supplements that are available without a prescription the products are made with the norms of the FDA and has not had any adverse reactions so far.
Does Bright Minds Memory Bundle work to improve memory?
The BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle supplies the needed key nutrients to maintain and enhance the brain functions. These nutrients could be in low level because of various reasons. By supplying them in the needed amount, it ensures that the brain functions properly and improves its general functions that result in memory boosting
How long would it take to see the Bright Minds Memory Bundle results?
The energy boost, mental alertness, and improvement in focus are visible within a few days. Within a week’s time, there would be a major improvement. You may want to continue using it for a few months to maintain the improvement. For aging people, they need to maintain a minimal dosage for a longer period.
Is the Bright Minds Memory Bundle available in Costco?
No, neither the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle nor the individual products are available at Costco.
Is the Bright Minds Memory Bundle available in WalMart?
No, the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory is unavailable in WalMart.
Is there any money back guarantee for BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle?
Yes, the BrainMD Health products come with a money back guarantee that gives a refund within 30 days of purchase.
The BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Bundle seems effective for the mental alertness and memory. The Omega-3 Power helps maintain the good health and is also beneficial for other vital organs to improve the quality of the life. The use of stevia as the sweetener is the BrainMD Health Bright Minds Memory Powder makes it safe for health-conscious people. The only hindrance is the flavor of the powder and the overall price of the bundle.