Do you know? there are amazing health benefits of using garlic. It is well known at fighting bacteria and maintaining a healthy gut. There is a compound named allicin in garlic. It is worth at lowering the blood pressure, reduces the occurrence and fat deposits in the artery walls. Thus, taking all these benefits into consideration Premier Research Labs has developed Allicidin Capsules – a formula well known at supporting the immune system. It is an excellent blend of herbs and other natural ingredients. Further, read on to know more about Allicidin side effects. Check out its ingredients, dosage, reviews and much more…
Allicidin – 60 Vegetarian Capsules is a pure vegan supplement that is good at supporting the immune health, including stomach, intestine and urinary tract. It is a mix of natural ingredients and contains no allergic components like glues, fillers or binders.
Benefits of Premier research labs Allicidin Capsules
- The formula offers broad-spectrum, premier quality immune support.
- It is worth at fighting the bacterial infections.
- Allicidin capsules feature Allicin Protein Complex which yields stabilized allicin (the legendary immune compound present in garlic).
- Equally, contains European wild garlic that has been used from thousand of years for superior immune support.
- The Botani-Pro blend included in the formula plays an optimal nutritional effect.
- Serving size – 1 capsule
- Servings per container – 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily value|
(from Allicin OrganoSulfur Complex)
- Other ingredients – Vegetable Cellulose capsule.
Note: It contains no –
- Added magnesium stearate,
- Artificial flavors,
- Artificial colors or preservatives.
- Asparagus – This is a herbaceous perennial plant that helps at reducing inflammation. It works by supporting your digestive tract.
- European Wild Garlic – It includes more vital nutrients than the common kitchen garlic. The garlic is rich in high content of gamma-glutamyl peptides. Thus, it is highly beneficial at providing immune supporting properties.
- Parsley – Parsley is a Mediterranean herb that is rich in vitamin K and is an excellent source of beta-carotene. It prevents damage to your cells and helps at promoting a healthy heart.
- Stinging nettle – This nettle is a perennial flowering plant that has been used medicinally for ages. It contains numerous chemicals like serotonin, histamine, and acetylcholine that helps at reducing inflammation.
You may take 1 Allicidin capsule, 2 times daily or as directed by the health expert.
Allicidin side effects
Allicidin – 60 Vegetarian Capsules shows an effective antibacterial activity against gram negative and gram positive bacteria. Equally, prevents the formation of Staphylococcus enterotoxins A, B, and C1. Moreover, all the ingredients used are organic. It is made in Good Manufacturing Practices. Thus, there are no side effects, yet reported from the users for this product. Further, you may look into the customer reviews mentioned below.
Allicidin capsules warnings
- Seek a medical permission before having these capsules.
- In the case of pregnancy or nursing, consult the doctor before taking Allicidin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Equally, store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use the bottle, if the seal is broken.
Allicidin complex customer reviews
Allicidin features the stable form of allicin (the immune boosting fraction found in garlic). The formula has worked for most of the customers and they are quite satisfied with the results. You will find no negative responses from the users. Thus, it has been rated 4.8 stars out of 5 stars on pureformulas.com and 4.4 stars out of 5 on amazon. Further, here are some honest user reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at the…
- “I must say that Allicidin by Premier Research Labs is great for our health.”
- “My chiro told me to get these supplements and I think he was right. There are many healing benefits of having this garlic supplement.”
- “This is a life saver. Five stars.”
- “It was helpful in fending off candida overgrowth. Completely satisfied!”
- “All thanks to Allicidin, it gave relief from the yeast infection.”
- “This is a great immune support. My husband and I, both took it for several months. We are very pleased with the results.”
- “Excellent garlic taste! I take 3 capsules in the morning around 6 am and 3 around 2 pm and my infection are almost gone. Besides, the delivery is very fast. You know, how fast it arrived. Thus, I will be keeping more bottles in stock…”
Where to buy Allicidin?
Allicidin – 60 Vegetarian Capsules is available at online stores like pureformulas.com and at amazon.com. Thus, you need not step into the market to buy this product. Further, just check these websites for more information…
Allicidin Discount, Coupon and Promo offers
Amazon offers $50 gift card on all the purchases made from their site. Similarly, Pure Formulas offers free shipping on all the relevant purchases. Other exciting Pure Formulas offers include 10% off on the selected products, Buy 3 and save 10% off on the selected categories, $5 off on orders of $50, $10 off on orders of $100 and much more. Equally, you may also log in with your email address for receiving all the latest upcoming offers. So stay updated and hit the jackpot. Never miss them out!
Frequently asked questions
I have some doubts and queries regarding these Allicidin – 60 tables. So, is it possible to get the phone number and email address of Pure Formulas?
Ya sure, the phone number and email address of Pure Formulas is 1.800.383.6008 and firstname.lastname@example.org. All your queries will be answered here. Their working hours is between 9 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday.
What are the different modes of payment available at pureformulas.com?
The different modes of payment include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Silence sometimes sounds a bit noisy around me. I like the calm and count the words I speak every day. I also count the words I write! Movies inspire me. It could be any language. The story doesn’t matter. I end up finding my own story from any movie. Writing just happened to me. It’s not something I chose. It took me 3 years 4 months and 21 days to figure out that I was indeed good at it. The last time I read a book was in college and it started with ” The study of micro-organisms…..”!